• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about a pic of YOU and your NSX...

Aaron & single Samura- - what are you thinking? Tell those chix to get their butts off your car!!!!!
- & IN it!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NSXnBRLA:
Ill go first..

davensx1.jpg

Hey Dave, next time you may want to consider some new shoes for yourself instead of the car!

I think Single Samurai really needs to share with us ALL the pictures thats he's got lying around.
wink.gif

heres mine- hopefully it works...I'm in the back in the tanktop...

[ IMG ]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p9cebb6a8c21732eb71b925925aabb366/fd80408b.jpg [/ IMG ]

No problem its realy strong I check very good before to take pics she was only 49 KG.

And shoes are only for picture not walk

After the car was more fast
smile.gif

David and Giuseppe please its only btw us don't talk when you will see my actual girlfriend ok she going to kill me
wink.gif

Actualy I had one with her totaly laydown in the middle of front hood and totaly Naked was a realy good picture but I can't find more my girlfriend trow away i think.

The NSX its realy strong

Andrea

Originally posted by andrea:
David and Giuseppe please its only btw us don't talk when you will see my actual girlfriend ok she going to kill me
wink.gif

No problemo !
wink.gif

Actualy I had one with her totaly laydown in the middle of front hood and totaly Naked was a realy good picture but I can't find more my girlfriend trow away i think.

Please, search again !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

David

Ciao Andrea, è piacevole vedere qualcuno dal mio homeland, io mai non avrebbe pensato questa tribuna avrebbe gente dall'Italia, io amerebbe comunicare con voi circa la parte posteriore di cosa a casa. Scrivalo indietro se gradite. [email protected] Spero il mio italiano non sono troppo difettoso, esso sono stato un istante poiché lo ho scritto a macchina. Ed i sembr di NSX grandi, ma vostro molto molto più meglio.

------------------
" Have you passed a domestic lately? "

Ciao gfella

tanks for compliment where are you from Italy.

Here its always good

Il tuo Italiano e un po arruginito ma si capisce abbastanza anche Gheba Parla Italiano

Andrea

Ciao Andrea,
Sono stato sopportato a Palermo quindi sono stato portato negli Stati Uniti. Sono stato posteriore alcune volte, ma l'ultimo viaggio era a Milano e non la ho gradita a molto sul nord. Sono felice di sentire tutto sono buono. Spero di essere indietro là ancora in gennaio o in Febuary. Colloquio a voi ancora

GDFELLA

------------------
" Have you passed a domestic lately? "

Back