• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about a pic of YOU and your NSX...

model3.jpg

I usually make it a habit of skipping over threads that grow so large so fast...

Takes too much time to catch up.

sure glad I made the exception here. WOW!

Eou non parlo tanto bono Italiano.....

but these pix make me definitely want to practice!

Hey, can't they jail you in Italy for driving a non-Italian exotic?

------------------

Not they I know of, but I might want a Lambo over an NSX... No Offense there beautiful, then again so is the price tag!!!!!!!!

Don't want to argue about this, but in my book - aaronb still wins. Although Andrea's girl is certainly beautiful - she is only 1, aaronb has 3 babes (including one who is better looking than all the other girls combined).

JMHO

------------------
'91 Black/Black

Thanks MichiganNSX! Actually, I think these girls may indeed take their tops off in their night jobs, but I don't think they'd let me in with a camera :)

Aaron

I didn't see the topless photos last night but...I would still take aaronb's girl with her top on over andrea's with her top off. I guess I just have a thing for Jeri Ryan-ish looking blonds.
smile.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Black

She wasn't into taking pictures, today, I just grabbed the camera without warning. I snapped this as I was getting out of the car to take another picture. I think she would get mad if I entered a picture in a 'beauty contest' without her approval. Not that she'd know, but...

I know the original post is long gone, but just to alter the direction a little. Just check out my Avatar if you want to see a picture of my car with me
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Originally posted by ncdogdoc:
I know the original post is long gone, but just to alter the direction a little. Just check out my Avatar if you want to see a picture of my car with me
biggrin.gif

You win the youngest NSX owner award.
biggrin.gif

Back