• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How about a pic of YOU and your NSX...

Originally posted by Andrie Hartanto:
Ok, you got me curious too. Would you please email me the pic as well.

Can we get a URL?
biggrin.gif

I will host the pic if it's really good -

Everyone asks me to email a pic. I've sent one to the people who actually put their email in the request. Ask these guys to post it cause I don't know how to.

G

Originally posted by Bilulan:
I usually make it a habit of skipping over threads that grow so large so fast...

Takes too much time to catch up.

sure glad I made the exception here. WOW!

cool.gif
Hey guy's! I can tell with this thread, you've made the temperature rise from Florida to Hawaii! Also, I applaud
tongue.gif
the post from Italy
tongue.gif

I hope in next week's "Tuner ShowOff" here in Honolulu, I can get my own to attach, - of course with "NSX" content! - ALOHA.

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

That is just a link I came upon, my stripper days are behind me (I hope).

Again, not mt car, not my girlfriend, but I remember one or two of the pics being posted here before. Love my Zanardi, one car is enough for me these days. Heck, anyone with a second car (even NSX) is missing the point of owning an NSX.

I've been to Switzerland three times after picking up a new car in Germany, just for the driving, once I even stayed for the entire summer in Montana. Lucky you.

Originally posted by MAJOR STONER:
Again, not mt car, not my girlfriend, but I remember one or two of the pics being posted here before. Love my Zanardi, one car is enough for me these days. Heck, anyone with a second car (even NSX) is missing the point of owning an NSX.

I just got back from LA last night with NSX #2.
Bill in AZ w/ MYNSX

Back