• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many Female Owners are here?

Thank you. That is all I wanted WingZ to know.

Great to have you here by the way.

LOL Hey Kyra what do you think of gray NSX's. Yes it's ok be honest:biggrin:

Dave is trying to say that LBBP is a female color and that his gray NSX is reminiscent of fighter planes:rolleyes: Yeah he's got issues:wink:

LOL Hey Kyra what do you think of gray NSX's. Yes it's ok be honest:biggrin:

Dave is trying to say that LBBP is a female color and that his gray NSX is reminiscent of fighter planes:rolleyes: Yeah he's got issues:wink:

Ah, a little jab there? Ha ha. :tongue: I think Dave is just jealous and has come up with a lame way to hide it. I hang out with other NSX owners and most of them think LBBP is the best. I had an '01 Silverstone S2000 before I got my '05 Suzuka blue S2000. Silver is nice but a little boring, and grey is just an ugly form of silver. That's what I think. :biggrin:

BTW, my dad was in the USAF and flew F86s. He had a 1992 NSX. It was RED.

Dad_MJ_NSX5_13_93.jpg

Ah, a little jab there? Ha ha. :tongue: I think Dave is just jealous and has come up with a lame way to hide it. I hang out with other NSX owners and most of them think LBBP is the best. I had an '01 Silverstone S2000 before I got my '05 Suzuka blue S2000. Silver is nice but a little boring, and grey is just an ugly form of silver. That's what I think. :biggrin:

Dad_MJ_NSX5_13_93.jpg

So if I'm understanding correctly Silver is boring and a real fighter plane pilots drive red cars. Thanks:biggrin:

I'm a huge S2K fan. My first was an 02 Sebring silver with red. Had a black 04 then a Laguna Seca blue. Now finally a black CR. Almost went with the Apex blue but didn't like the black hardtop with the blue.

Attachments

• IMG_1282.jpg
    IMG_1282.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 189

Dad_MJ_NSX5_13_93.jpg

So if I'm understanding correctly Silver is boring and a real fighter plane pilots drive red cars. Thanks:biggrin:

I'm a huge S2K fan. My first was an 02 Sebring silver with red. Had a black 04 then a Laguna Seca blue. Now finally a black CR. Almost went with the Apex blue but didn't like the black hardtop with the blue.

NICE PAIR!

Dave will come around...

I love the Laguna Blue S2000!! It's very close to Long Beach Blue Pearl. Actually, I was in the market for my third S2000, a 2009 Laguna Blue but I just couldn't muster up enough excitement to give them the money. Then, an S2000 friend of mine in New Jersey, showed me the link to an '05 LBBP NSX on Prime and I was giddy with excitement. I bought the NSX instead. :biggrin:

BTW, why four S2000s? :confused: I only had two because I wanted to get a blue one, and when I bought the 2001 Silverstone, they didn't come in blue. Oh, and same with my '05 Suzuka. The much better Laguna Blue came out in 2006. :mad:

Hello Kyras, Sorry I can't answer the question at hand for you. I do know of a couple from Michigan that own 2 NSX's. A 2004 Imola Orange and a 2005 LBBP. When I just went to look them up it turns out one of them is viewing this thread. I'll let them introduce themselves.

Off topic, sort of; I am the third owner of my car and it was originally purchased by a woman.

Cheers,

Last edited:
DSCN4800Dad2_8_06.jpg

^This was my dad in his assisted living apartment in Feb. 2006. See his little red NSX? At this point I was putting things in his room trying to remind him of his past.

DSC_2593Dad_PK2_22_07.jpg

^This was in Feb. 2007, a year later. He was in the Dementia unit of the place by this point. He didn't remember much then, but he did still know me, at least for another six months.

Hello Kyras, Sorry I can't answer the question at hand for you. I do know of a couple from Michigan that own 2 NSX's. A 2004 Imola Orange and a 2005 LBBP. When I just went to look them up it turns out one of them is viewing this thread. I'll let them introduce themselves.

Off topic, sort of; I am the third owner of my car and it was originally purchased by a women.

Cheers,

I know there are more women out there or in here. :smile:

Awesome! Also lost my Pa in 2007.

Thread hijack.... but anyone younger looking in you'd better appreciate 'em while you got 'em! :smile:

NOW, back to the NSX gal crew I hope -

NICE PAIR!

Dave will come around...

LOL Dave is probably at home right now sitting in a gray chair wearing a silver aviator suit playing Wii flight simulations games with a picture of his NSX on top of the TV:tongue:

I love the Laguna Blue S2000!! It's very close to Long Beach Blue Pearl. Actually, I was in the market for my third S2000, a 2009 Laguna Blue but I just couldn't muster up enough excitement to give them the money. Then, an S2000 friend of mine in New Jersey, showed me the link to an '05 LBBP NSX on Prime and I was giddy with excitement. I bought the NSX instead. :biggrin:

BTW, why four S2000s? :confused: I only had two because I wanted to get a blue one, and when I bought the 2001 Silverstone, they didn't come in blue. Oh, and same with my '05 Suzuka. The much better Laguna Blue came out in 2006. :mad:

Four S2000's because Honda kept making changes:mad: First the 2.2 then the Laguna blue. I would've have actually kept that one but had an accident and it didn't get repaired properly. I track my cars so that really bothered me. Plus the CR was just plain old lust.

Yeah, that was my dad and his third wife, in 1995. They were very happy for a lot of years. Dad died in 2007.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad in 2001.

Off topic, sort of; I am the third owner of my car and it was originally purchased by a women.

Cheers,

Too funny he just commented two posts above you. We actually have two couples in Michigan with two NSXs. One of those couples also has an S2K.

Last edited:
As an overly competitive female married to a male NSX owner I couldn't let him have all the fun. I got one of my own. I really enjoy meeting NSX owners at S Fest in Ontario, NSXPOs, MidOhio and when we join the Porsche owners on local drives in MI. Hope to meet/see lots of you in Las Vegas in October.

Maybe we should start a new thread asking "How many women have LBBP?"

Wingz this is not a jab at you.:wink:

What colors do the other couple in MI have? If you say hers is LBBP I'm going to get suspicious about the female and color frequency though.:biggrin:

As an overly competitive female married to a male NSX owner I couldn't let him have all the fun. I got one of my own. I really enjoy meeting NSX owners at S Fest in Ontario, NSXPOs, MidOhio and when we join the Porsche owners on local drives in MI. Hope to meet/see lots of you in Las Vegas in October.

Yeah! What's your name? You have an '05 LBBP too, right?

You are the first woman owner I've "met". I'm Patricia and live in California, as my avatar info says.

fyi
the demographic of the of the original nsx purchaser was something 90+ percent male.

this is interesting to me as the s2000 original purchaser was much more equally weighted

fyi
the demographic of the of the original nsx purchaser was something 90+ percent male.

this is interesting to me as the s2000 original purchaser was much more equally weighted

Makes sense, when I owned both My wife was much more fond of the s2000 than the nsx.She would enjoy driving the s2000 but feared the nsx.Too low and loud.Btw I know of 4 woman nsx owners that frequent nsxpo that have not chimed in on this thread.

I love the Laguna Blue S2000!! It's very close to Long Beach Blue Pearl. Actually, I was in the market for my third S2000,

This lovefest between you and WingZ is making me sick.

I guess I'm lucky in this department. My first wife drove sports cars only and twice took the Ladies Trophy at the summer Nurburgring BMW events (she had some tough European competition). I waited 10 years to find a second wife with the same tastes (me and cars). She can only drive manual trannies. She has so far gone thru two S2k's, now drives a 350ZR AND takes out my NSX quite often).

:wink:
Yeah! What's your name? You have an '05 LBBP too, right?

You are the first woman owner I've "met". I'm Patricia and live in California, as my avatar info says.

Hi Patricia
I am Cindy --live near AA MI
UM (THE University of Michigan) Grad and LaBatt Blue fan
and LBBP fan, too
NSXgal and I are neighbors :wink:

Plus 1 more from NJ
Both my finance (The Don) and I both have Sebring Silver NSX's. We have different interiors so we can figure out which car we are in. :biggrin:

I wanted one after driving his and loving it. He also had an S2000 which I didn't enjoy driving. Too bouncy! It jumped all over the roads- though it could have been a speed thing.

I've met Igo4blue at NSXPO 2009 I think, yes?

:wink:

Hi Patricia
I am Cindy --live near AA MI
UM (THE University of Michigan) Grad and LaBatt Blue fan
and LBBP fan, too
NSXgal and I are neighbors :wink:

Hi Cindy. I've never been to Michigan.

Plus 1 more from NJ
Both my finance (The Don) and I both have Sebring Silver NSX's. We have different interiors so we can figure out which car we are in. :biggrin:
Hello Pooh.

I wanted one after driving his and loving it. He also had an S2000 which I didn't enjoy driving. Too bouncy! It jumped all over the roads- though it could have been a speed thing.

I've met Igo4blue at NSXPO 2009 I think, yes?

I hope you and your fiance do drives together. My ex husband and I did, each in our own S2000, before we were exs, of course. I had an '01 and then bought an '05 making him promise to keep the '01. We had good times if only for a Sunday play day. We divorced in 2007 but my boyfriend now, also has an S2000. We've done trips together with them, driving over 2,600 miles, to Colorado. They are stiffer than the NSX but fun in the twisties.

Kyras
We take out both cars and meet up with a couple of other NSX owners around here to drive some twisty roads along the Delware in PA. Definately a blast.

We also track our cars (typically mine as it has better suspension:tongue:) and drove both up to NSXPO laslt year.

Maybe I didn't give the S2000 a chance, though I remember driving it around Newark, NJ and bouncing all over the turnpike. It was definately fun cruising around New Hope, our local 'arty' town.

Back