• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to lure nsxtasy to his 10000th post

dougjgreen said:
NSXJoy, not much of a sense of humor, eh?

One other reason that Ken is not me, is that I can poke fun at myself on the forum, even though you might not have gotten the jokes.

OK, for the DENSE among you:

Sheesh, I would have thought that the context alone made it obvious that my prior post in this thread was a joke

NSXJoy knew your post was in jest, you failed to realize his response was also tongue in cheek.

No need to call other people stupid.

Last edited:
sabashioyaki,

Don't worry, we're just playing :) ... *static*...

*static* ... Muhahahaha... who said I was playin? Ken-"morphizised"... :cool:

It's me, me and me.

Attachments

• agentken.jpg
    agentken.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
<B>NSXJOY</B>: Don't worry about Agent.Ken... i take care of him in the November (Matrix Revolutions)... but can't say anything coz i'll spoil it for everyone. :)

<B>I think there's only one answer to this, "Neo"</B>: *sigh* yeah... except i have people thinking I'm the solution to worn timing belts & snap-ring problems too..... :rolleyes:

It would be nice if part of Agent.Ken copied over me... i can almost feel the heavy weight of NSX knowledge in my cranium as i type...

Hmmm, I noticed nsxtasy's post count is at 9998 again. Methinks he's deleting old posts so he can create new ones without busting the 10k barrier??

PHOEN$X,

Indeed, the original Agent has his post count back to 9998, perhaps a glitch in the Matrix?

NeoNSX,

Mr. Anderson! Surprised? To see me? :cool:

nsxtasy,

I must get outta here and it'll be over if you show us your 10000th post. No wait, I know what you're thinking, we're ONE after all. You're planning to hit your 10000th post and delete it back to 9999, then post and delete and so forth... ahhh... :D

the car cover won't hurt the paint, I used Zaino Bros.

Personally, i think Ken is playing us all like Pawns...
He is watching our every post... and playing mind-games with us.
We better be careful... this is all a ploy to distract us from noticing his post count, so we turn on each other.

Agent.Ken... remember that brawl we had? I feel like a replay... "Batter up!!!" :D

What is more disturbing is that he also disappeared from the NSX mailing lists... no posts in the last days! Even on "hot" topics that normally get his full attention... :confused:

gheba_nsx said:
I do not know why... but I was thinking at these important topics today: ;)

- aren't cats A LOT better than dogs? my cat named ZAINO is alot better than any dog around.

- ...and aren't Beardies the ugliest dogs around?
ROFL -- them's fighting woids !!!
Am sure Ken's beardie (Cosmonaut Zymol) is beating up some sheep somewhere.

Am also guessing Ken is already back up, under an assumed guise. :D

Also, our home BMW chapter just had a HPDE event at Gingerman this past weekend (30-May to 01-June), and Ken is usually pretty good at helping out with in-car instruction at their events.

Zuerst said:
NsxJoy is Ken in disguise...

I tried but apparently it didn't work well as planned.

Okay, the joke's over and the war has been lost ;)

It was fun (at least to me anyway) while it lasted. Sorry, Ken, if I ever went too far with this thread. It's a great weight off my shoulders now, I didn't know it was that pressurized to be nsxtasy even for a few days!!

NsxJoy said:
I tried but apparently it didn't work well as planned.

Okay, the joke's over and the war has been lost ;)

It was fun (at least to me anyway) while it lasted. Sorry, Ken, if I ever went too far with this thread. It's a great weight off my shoulders now, I didn't know it was that pressurized to be nsxtasy even for a few days!!

Hey can you introduce me to the chick in your avatar!!:D

Or at least get me her # !!! :)

I'll lend you the MYNSX for a weekend,whatdoyasay??

MYNSX

plz come back ken!!!

Miss your teenage idol? :p

Back