• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM Chicago Presents- Bay Area NSX's (HIGH RES IMAGE WARNING)!

OK- I am taking a break from Wekfest coverage to bring you two nice NSX's from the Bay Area. Unscene Media and I did this shoot several weeks ago. First let me post up the video, followed by our respective pics.

If you are intersted in some 1920 x 1080 wallpapers, make sure you check out the blog! http://www.jdmchicago.com/

Check out the video:

JDM Chicago Feature: Bay Area NSXs on Vimeo

Synth19's Pics:

1 by synth19, on Flickr

2 by synth19, on Flickr

3 by synth19, on Flickr

4 by synth19, on Flickr

5 by synth19, on Flickr

6 by synth19, on Flickr

Mike's NSX by synth19, on Flickr

8 by synth19, on Flickr

9 by synth19, on Flickr

10 by synth19, on Flickr

11 by synth19, on Flickr

12 by synth19, on Flickr

13 by synth19, on Flickr

14 by synth19, on Flickr

15 by synth19, on Flickr

Re: JDM Chicago Presengts- Bay Area NSX's (HIGH RES IMAGE WARNING)!

Mike's Pics (Unscene Media):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Re: JDM Chicago Presengts- Bay Area NSX's (HIGH RES IMAGE WARNING)!

the rolling shot is my fav , super sick

I know how alot of guys like stance. But stance to me, means aggressive in a way the car was meant. SO if its a lexus GS430...slammed on some nice 20in rims. But on an NSX with BBS...more subtle and with tires that actually AID in its handling. The car is gorgeous but you can't tell me that stance is helping it around the track....

just my opinion.

great pics though!

I know how alot of guys like stance. But stance to me, means aggressive in a way the car was meant. SO if its a lexus GS430...slammed on some nice 20in rims. But on an NSX with BBS...more subtle and with tires that actually AID in its handling. The car is gorgeous but you can't tell me that stance is helping it around the track....

just my opinion.

great pics though!

Thats nice, you may want to click here http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155632

just my opinion.

great pics though!

Its so funny when ppl bring up the track crap. 90% of Nsx's will NEVER see the track. Common sense would tell you that if someone is stanced they are probably not looking to track their car with their aggressive setup.

Love that Front bumper & side skirt on the silver, got the modern look of the 02 but without the exposed headlights. Considering getting that kit, anyone here know who makes it? i'm suspecting it's the VIS Racing kit.

Wheels on that white one are broken. Hope it is still under warranty.

lol I figured it would only be a matter of time, thanks for your insight though.

The car is gorgeous but you can't tell me that stance is helping it around the track....

just my opinion.

great pics though!

thanks for the compliment! Although I can definitely tell you that the NSX does not see track duty, it is definitely driven. The fitment doesn't really adversely affect the overall drivability of the car. As stated in the blog post, the NSX acts as my daily driver and sees the road 365 days a year. 163k miles can attest to that (and can also attest to Honda's build quality!) :wink:

as far as track duty, my other car was for that before I sold her a few months ago.

6326905254_2fc38c3974_z.jpg

aaaand the new track toy project.
6891226997_2fdb4a6887_z.jpg

HUGE thanks to Synth19 and JDM Chicago for everything last weekend, it was a bit hectic but I'm really astounded at how everything turned out! :biggrin:

Back