• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM Chicago Presents- Bay Area NSX's (HIGH RES IMAGE WARNING)!

Awesome pics Synth!

Put me on the 'hellahater' buckboard...what a great term! We need t-shirts.

And no, calling something 'gay' isn't hate speech for the the sake of Pete! No, we don't all have to get along, and yes, there are bad decisions being made every day that its perfectly fine to point out. I've made them, you have, we all have. When someone points out our folly, we get a chance to learn. If we see something that's obviously wrong and DON'T comment on it accordingly, then we are the guilty one's for not helping out our fellow man.

Here's one test:
1) Do a mod on your NSX
2) Post pics everywhere of your new pride and joy
3) See if those pics show up on a 'ricer' photo blogs
4) If not, you're a rock star
5) If it does, you should rethink your mod

Oh, and I think 'ricer' is FAR more derogatory than 'gay', and I'm trying my best to be neither. Trying. And saying something 'is not my cup of tea...' is, well, gay.

Awesome pics Synth!

Put me on the 'hellahater' buckboard...what a great term! We need t-shirts.

And no, calling something 'gay' isn't hate speech for the the sake of Pete! No, we don't all have to get along, and yes, there are bad decisions being made every day that its perfectly fine to point out. I've made them, you have, we all have. When someone points out our folly, we get a chance to learn. If we see something that's obviously wrong and DON'T comment on it accordingly, then we are the guilty one's for not helping out our fellow man.

Here's one test:
1) Do a mod on your NSX
2) Post pics everywhere of your new pride and joy
3) See if those pics show up on a 'ricer' photo blogs
4) If not, you're a rock star
5) If it does, you should rethink your mod

Oh, and I think 'ricer' is FAR more derogatory than 'gay', and I'm trying my best to be neither. Trying. And saying something 'is not my cup of tea...' is, well, gay.

It's a matter of opinion and ignorance. I have some gay friends and using the term "gay" in a negative sense is considered derogatory to them. Hell, I used the term when I was younger and I try to be more sensitive these days. Even the NBA is on board with this. lol

PS- where did this thread go??!! hahaha

Variety is the spice of life.

I dig all of your work. This forum would be very boring without your work of art.

You coulda said it wasn't your cup of tea and get the same point across?

Still like the NSX, but the stretch:

55382408.jpg

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
It's a matter of opinion and ignorance. I have some gay friends and using the term "gay" in a negative sense is considered derogatory to them. Hell, I used the term when I was younger and I try to be more sensitive these days. Even the NBA is on board with this. lol

PS- where did this thread go??!! hahaha

I call my gay friends gay all the time without issue. Esp. if they do something gay. It has nothing to do with their sexual preference.

stretchgonebad.jpg

Last edited:
I call my gay friends gay all the time without issue. Esp. if they do something gay. It has nothing to do with their sexual preference.

stretchgonebad.jpg

So let me get THIS right... The guy with the PURPLE NSX is in this thread bashing everyone else calling them gay :confused::biggrin:

(my car originally before I redid the entire thing was midnight pearl) LOL

This is an awesome thread...

OK, so if nothing qualifies as 'gay' anymore, then just what do you call this:

ff2-4.jpg

And what does the 'G' stand for in GLBT? 'Goalie'? If its not OK to use the word gay to describe something that is, then it shouldn't be allowed to do anything that could be construed as gay, like hellaflush, for example.

it's pretty interesting to see the stoop in the level of maturity in some of the members here when it comes to things like this. get over it. If it isn't to your liking, then idgaf (I know you guys are going to go on with the 'public forum' and blah blah blah) but honestly, do you guys feel like you've made the world a better place by bashing on a car that isn't modified to your liking? Don't be mad because I see the NSX as just a car that I use for DD'ing because it gets better mileage than the 911. :rolleyes:

Trying to get this conversation back on track, I will repeat my prior question...

One thing I saw in the video but not the photos... who has the cool aftermarket gauges and head unit in the center console? Looked really nice, I'd love some pics.

is that a custom front end on the silver NSX? Looks like a cross between the pre '02 and '02+. I really like it.

Synth you should post these on Acurazine, sure the guys there would love the pics.

Washabis nsx is one of my favorites on the board! If there wasnt a variety of mods for the nsx then the website would be boring because all the cars would look the same.

Back