• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM Chicago Presents- Bay Area NSX's (HIGH RES IMAGE WARNING)!

I couldn't agree more!

ff2-4.jpg

+2 !

$(KGrHqR,!l4E3HBVS809BN7(Q46H(w~~0_12.JPG

+1

the owners know these are not track setups drive them from A->B and mod them out to how they see fit.

washabiS2K setup, along with nsxotic (running the CCMs) are/were some of my fav setups on prime; and judging from the support from their various threads im sure im not the only one who feels that way.

it's pretty interesting to see the stoop in the level of maturity in some of the members here when it comes to things like this. get over it. If it isn't to your liking, then idgaf (I know you guys are going to go on with the 'public forum' and blah blah blah) but honestly, do you guys feel like you've made the world a better place by bashing on a car that isn't modified to your liking? Don't be mad because I see the NSX as just a car that I use for DD'ing because it gets better mileage than the 911. :rolleyes:

btw who still uses a 56k modem anyways? lol the higher res the better! I have 50Mbps...... bring it!!! :biggrin:

Back