• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 27, 2009 Huntington Beach HUGE GTG

HUNTINGTON BEACH GTG 2009

IMG_3345_060702_resize.jpg

IMG_3358_060702_resize.jpg

IMG_3236_060702_resize.jpg

Hello everyone, its our annual HB meet, last year we had a huge turnout hope we can do it again............Please remember to park in one spot, no loud music, no peeling out. Lets All Remember It Will Be A Huge Meet Lets Not Do Anything That Will Attract The Cops!!!

21100 PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY, Hungtington Beach, California 92648
this is the address for Hungtington Beach Hilton, the meet is right across from the Hilton at the beach parkinglot..

Date/Time:
Saturday 06/27/09 @ 9:00am

Food:
Food stand near by Ruby's Dinner, near the parkinglot in walking distance. Feel free to walk over to the pier/downtown area to eat.

Cruise:
Cruise will be posted the week of the event and our second stop for the day. Cruise will leave around 12:30-1pm

hbgtg09_flyer.jpg

Over 125+ coming already.......Raffle only for G's and Z's

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Add yourself if you're coming, thanks!

1. G2FAST

Last edited:
Re: ~~June 27, 2009 Huntington Beach HUGE GTG~~

Ay that sucks... I'm heading to Huntington Beach this weekend for a wedding. Would love to see this and enter my car since I'll be driving it. =(

niM

Re: ~~June 27, 2009 Huntington Beach HUGE GTG~~

Nuts I'll be in Colorado. :cool:

I might have some stuff that weekend, but for now I'll say I'm going :biggrin:

1. G2FAST
2. Scorp965
3. tpagannsx
4. derelict (tentative)

looks like a 350z meet to me.

I might go with my friend 350 since I dont want to be the only NSX there. Plus cops there are dicks.

I just Googled this and did not find too much. What is GTG? Is this only for the 350Z and G35/37 guys? Are other makes invited?

I just Googled this and did not find too much. What is GTG? Is this only for the 350Z and G35/37 guys? Are other makes invited?

I'm guessing GTG means GetToGether? But yeah... I was wondering the same thing after looking more carefully at the OP pics... are we gonna be crashing the party? Doesn't look like a multi-marque event... :confused:

NSX's are welcomed.....extending the invite, next year we will get some sponsors for you guys for now its building interest and getting you guys to see how much fun this event can be......

come on out!!!

Huntington Beach is my "backyard" and favorite beach to go to. Guess I gotta go! At this time, I plan on attending and rubbing elbows with the Nissan and Infinity crowd.

Looks like we'll have a little NSX group, too. Are you guys up for a pre-meet at 8 AM someplace close by so we can arrive together and park side-by-side???
HomerSimpsonAni.gif

1. G2FAST
2. Scorp965
3. tpagannsx
4. derelict (tentative)
5. YellowHaze (probable)

Last edited:
Looks like we'll have a little NSX group, too. Are you guys up for a pre-meet at 8 AM someplace close by so we can arrive together and park side-by-side???)

I would be down for a pre-meet meet. Any ideas for location?

Count me in too!

NSX pre-meeting area

For the NSX'ers who plan on attending, here is the pre-meeting area. It is located in the parking lot of Fountain Valley High School which is on Bushard Avenue 1/4 mile south of Slater Avenue in Fountain Valley. A link to a map is pasted below.

Let's meet no later than 8:00 AM. This will give us a little time for a brief chat before we head to south to Pacific Coast Highway. It will only take about 10 minutes to get there from this location. Sound good?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...36,-117.961836&spn=0.007792,0.016726&t=h&z=17

Last edited:
The NSX tally...

1. G2FAST
2. Scorp965
3. tpagannsx
4. derelict (tentative)
5. YellowHaze
6. nsXXX1109
7. jfsa82
8. c30vtec

The NSX tally...

1. G2FAST
2. Scorp965
3. tpagannsx
4. derelict (tentative)
5. YellowHaze
6. nsXXX1109
7. jfsa82
8. c30vtec

Anyone else plan on attending? This is a good opportunity for a little socializing, networking, seeing lots of sports cars, and maybe some pretty girls. You think! :wink:

Back