• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 27, 2009 Huntington Beach HUGE GTG

Anyone else plan on attending? This is a good opportunity for a little socializing, networking, seeing lots of sports cars, and maybe some pretty girls. You think! :wink:

Looks like the Supra guys are bailing on this, afraid of it being a 95% 350Z/G35 fest :confused:

Looks like the Supra guys are bailing on this, afraid of it being a 95% 350Z/G35 fest :confused:

No matter. We're gonna have great weather, have a reason to drive our NSXs, be at the beach, and be surrounded by cars and the waves (bikinis, too).

I'll go if someone wants to come install my brake master friday night:frown::biggrin:

Hi Moses. That doesn't sound like its a difficult job. I recently dismantled all four of my calipers and upon completing that flushed the old DOT 3 fluid with DOT 4. I haven't done stuff like this in over 25 years! Whatever your car situation may be, I hope you get your 'red' back in action. Say "hi" to Monica for me. Hope to see you soon.

PS. I'm working on something big in So Cal. Too soon to share any details as everything is in the investigation phase. If I am able to make it happen, it could be an awesome "super autocross/HPDE" event in OC.

Steve

Last edited:
heard it's easy, but i'm lazy at the moment and I just bled all the calipers a couple of weeks ago not looking foward to doing it again:mad:

Hi Moses. That doesn't sound like its a difficult job. I recently dismantled all four of my calipers and upon completing that flushed the old DOT 3 fluid with DOT 4. I haven't done stuff like this in over 25 years! Whatever your car situation may be, I hope you get your 'red' back in action. Say "hi" to Monica for me. Hope to see you soon.

PS. I'm working on something big in So Cal. Too soon to share any details as everything is in the investigation phase. If I am able to make it happen, it could be an awesome "super autocross/HPDE" event in OC.

Steve

heard it's easy, but i'm lazy at the moment and I just bled all the calipers a couple of weeks ago not looking foward to doing it again:mad:

I purchased and used Speed Bleeders for my fluid flush/bleed. They worked great. The only hassle was jacking up the car and removing the tires. You wouldn't believe how many times I've done that in the past three months for one reason or another. Almost like a gym workout.

Be lazy if you must. Just be sure you're using the right tools, techniques, etc. to make things easy.

1. G2FAST
2. Scorp965
3. tpagannsx
4. derelict (tentative)
5. YellowHaze
6. nsXXX1109
7. jfsa82
8. c30vtec
9. mpkr91 (if everything goes good with install friday)

nice...see everyone saturday!

Thanks for posting this up, G2FAST. I'm always interested in joining car meet events, especially when they are located in my neighborhood. See you and your Nissan, Infinity, Toyota and other friends tomorrow. Honda (Acura) will be represented with a squadron of NSXs!

Hey Guys,

My tires won't be in until Monday....so I won't have my 17s to put on. I'll be rolling up on my stock 15/16s. Will that be ok? Just wanted to make sure with you guys....cause I know you'll all be STYLING:cool: Then there will be....STOCK:redface:

Tony

Hey Guys,

My tires won't be in until Monday....so I won't have my 17s to put on. I'll be rolling up on my stock 15/16s. Will that be ok? Just wanted to make sure with you guys....cause I know you'll all be STYLING:cool: Then there will be....STOCK:redface:

Tony

I think I can speak on behalf of all Primers that your interest to show-up and join your NSX comrads is the whole point. You and your car sans your bling wheels won't break any standards. I think the only expectation is to arrive with a clean car. While Prime and NSX owners in general may have its purists, I have yet to come across any prima donnas. :wink:

I think I can speak on behalf of all Primers that your interest to show-up and join your NSX comrads is the whole point. You and your car sans your bling wheels won't break any standards. I think the only expectation is to arrive with a clean car. While Prime and NSX owners in general may have its purists, I have yet to come across any prima donnas. :wink:

Thanks Steve!!!

It will be clean:biggrin:

Gahhhh.... I was really hoping not to have to do this, but it looks like I'm out. Got a big deadline on Monday so I'll be working through the weekend.

:frown: <-- my sad face, let me show you it.

Sorry guys, I'll catch you next time!

Sorry you can't make it, Derek. Business comes first. For the rest who are going, we'll meet at Fountain Valley HS parking lot at ~8 AM. This car meet starts at 9:00, so arriving at around 8:30 seems like a good timeframe to me. Of course I'll be bringing my camera with tripod to take group pics.

not gonna make it either

1. G2FAST
2. Scorp965
3. tpagannsx
4. YellowHaze
5. nsXXX1109
6. jfsa82
7. c30vtec
8. Addicted2Racing

See new thread I posted in the "off topic" forum for pics I posted of this car meet. Six NSXs represented the NSX marque.

Note: I chose the "off topic" forum so I could post non-NSX pics as well.

Last edited:
Just want to thank you, Josh, for posting this fun event on Prime. Some of those G-cars and 350Zs were insane. Makes me wonder where those guys get the money to mod their cars like that.

To my fellow NSX'ers Steve, Aaron, Tony, Mark, and Kevin- it was nice meeting you and/or seeing you again. We've got some work to do on our rolling shots. Maybe next time we can get the pics I'm looking for.

It was great meeting all you guys. Damn!!! And those burgers at Jacks were great. But I guess being so hungry....anything would have tasted good. Thanks for posting the pics Steve!!! You da Man!!! Can't wait for your next upcoming event. Hope to see some of you at SCA this Thursday.

Tony

Back