• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Last Minute Drive This Sunday 1/15?

OK, roll call. Any one want to do our drive this Sun. morning (1/15)? So far the weather looks good-partly cloudy and about 60. IF SO, meet at the usual place Panera Bread in Independence, MO at the N.E. corner of 291 and 40 hwys. @ 9AM leaving promptly @ 9:30AM. I got mine out last weekend and did a couple of twisties and about 40 miles. Just whet my whistle for a REAL drive! Tom, Mark, Mike, John, Pete, Robert, James, let me know soon if you can. Gary :cool:

I fractured my left knee skiing so I can't drive the NSX for a while :mad:

At least it's winter time, when I planned on having her stored anyway.

I'm out

Sorry, too late to call you Gary, the wife told me you called and I didget your message, we have been on the run all day and eve. Couldn't go anyway. You guy watch the sand on those back roads.

If you missed the early cruise:

Some of the Vipers/Ferraris are going for a cruise at 4pm. Not sure where we are going, destination will be somewhere to eat.

If you want to go, meet at Town Center before 4:00pm. We pick an open parking lot along 119th street to meet at.

Jerry Dobson

You all missed an excellent cruise Sun. morning. And as a sidebar to Mark, the MO river bridge on our northern route has been replaced with a WIDE modern one with NO arch. Gary :biggrin:

Sounds like I missed two chances to go running around in the NSX :mad:

Hopefully just a few more weeks and I'll be back up to speed with this damn knee...

Back