• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo doors

First off.. ik i might get alot off shit for this but oh well. just getting ideas thats all not 100%.

looking for lambo door kits.. how many different kits are there and which one is the best?

Looking at the flames coming out of your bat mobile you definitely need a pair of those. Lol I couldn't resist. To each his own. You probably won't find a lot of people that know about this thing called lambo doors.

20094293559_Lambo-Doors-So-Played-Out.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :D

the reason scissor doors are used on murcielagos and not gallardos have to do with practicality. the doors are too long to open conventionally, so they make them open up. gallardos are about as long as a ford focus, so its not needed.

...are stupid on cars that aren't Lambos

*hands you a nomex suit*

First off.. ik i might get alot off shit for this but oh well. just getting ideas thats all not 100%.

looking for lambo door kits.. how many different kits are there and which one is the best?

Don't worry about them.They just hating cause they ain't got the balls to do it.They so into the "track" or whatever they call it that's all that matters to them and that's all they worry about.Everything else is lame and ricey to them.LOL...

Lambo doors would look real nice if you find the "right" kit and the "right" person to install it.Even tho they have bolt on kits out there the hardest part is adjusting and aligning it with out damaging the paint between the fender and the door.GL,LOL...!

Last edited:
Anyone that has spent any time with a Lamborghini will tell you the doors are a pain in the ass to live with. Ya, the first week it's cool. But after that, it's a pain. You have to reach way up and pull them about half way down just so you can get enough leverage to pull them all the way down. Then you have to pull once more to latch them. It's one of those designs that looks way cool, but is torture to live with on a daily basis.

And IMO looks completely stupid on a NSX. The reason they call them lambo doors, because the belong on lamborghinis.

Last edited:
Don't worry about them.They just hating cause they ain't got the balls to do it.They so into the "track" or whatever they call it that's all that matters to them and that's all they worry about.Everything else is lame and ricey to them.LOL...

Lambo doors would look real nice if you find the "right" kit and the "right" person to install it.Even tho they have bolt on kits out there the hardest part is adjusting and aligning it with out damaging the paint between the fender and the door.GL,LOL...!

My NSX had them when I bought it... biggest pain in the ass ever. You have to be a contortionist to get in and out of the car, and Im not a big guy either. Needless to say the first thing I did was order factory hinges...

As a guy with a lowered car I always thought it would be cool to have lambo doors when you have to park next to a high curb. I always thought Lamborghini made them for that reason. To me it was more a benefit thing then a style thing. Which I remember there are lambo doors that move both ways. They can move like a stock door and also up if needed. I cant find the video for proof.

Anyone watched Kenny Powers get in and out of his friend's lifted truck with Lambo doors. Absolutely hilarious!

I think you boys about covered this one - Doc wins for the best answer! Why spend you money like that? Wow.

Koenigsegg doors FTW!!!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A1x7W50Gf8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Referring to the yellow NSX; that is the OPPOSITE of polishing a turd.:frown:

Back