• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo doors

Idiots?:confused: Who are you to call someone an idiot?What, you think you better than everyone else or something?Need to check yourself before you get check.hehe :rolleyes:

I don't know, I wouldn't be so harsh. Lambo doors were a stupid fad that a lot of lame owners did to their crap cars. That's why it's associated with idiots, kind of like the bling spinners.

If done right, sure it looks good, as peiserg shows with the Ford GT. But the NSX is an incredible car to begin with, so a crappy modification of lambo doors will surely draw flame.

I don't know, I wouldn't be so harsh. Lambo doors were a stupid fad that a lot of lame owners did to their crap cars. That's why it's associated with idiots, kind of like the bling spinners.

If done right, sure it looks good, as peiserg shows with the Ford GT. But the NSX is an incredible car to begin with, so a crappy modification of lambo doors will surely draw flame.

Yep!

Back