• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LF-A inherits the NSX curse

LOL I knew it was just a matter of time. Read the comments as they mirror what people were saying about the NSX back in 1990 when there Honda finally gave all it's info.

http://www.autoblog.com/www.autoblo...exus-lfa-commercial-hits-the-tubes/#continued

LOL Just substitute Honda for Toyota in this comment

"I see why people like it, it might be powerful.... it sounds powerful, which is one of the things that might make me like it...

But it's ugly... and it's a Lexus... Both are major downsides.

I would rather stick with something I like. Like Audi. I hear they are making a convertible R8... Plus, you can BUY the R8. Isn't there a really limited stock of these (like, 300 or so?) And the asking price is probably outrageous, since it's a Lexus... a glorified Toyota... LOL, Toyota...

Nothing surprising. The LF-A will sell out though. I think this car will be rock solid in resale value (comparable to the Ford GT).

And yesterday I saw a badass R8 being lifted onto a flatbed at the track. Not that enviable.

Last edited:
Nothing surprising. The LF-A will sell out though. I think this car will be rock solid in resale value (comparable to the Ford GT).

And yesterday I saw a badass R8 being lifted onto a flatbed at the track. Not that enviable.

Sounds like that "german reliabilty" that we all know and love!!

It most likely will sell out. I was reading another thread here and the LF-A is not 500k bucks - it's a mere 3.5k - unreal -but people like exclusivity!

But if it were me and my "big fortune" I'd buy a Carrera GT before I ever got an LF-A. Although I'm sure it will be a bomb!

Back