• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet NSXprime Members at NSXPO 2006!

At NSXPO 2006, the name tags will show the NSXprime username for those who are willing to disclose theirs. So you will not only be at NSXPO 2006 with these folks, but you'll also be able to recognize those whose username isn't their legal name. You'll be able to say, "Oh, you're THAT guy!!!" You'll be able to thank the person who gave you great advice or helped you buy a car. You'll probably laugh over drinks with the person you disagreed with so strongly. And you might even discover the identity of the Forums Nazi!

The following NSXprime members are registered to attend NSXPO 2006:

2-SAW
92NSX
Akydakyx
Andy Bradley
ARYNSX
beckertb
bharpensx
BrianK
brickdds
Chris@SoS
chudson1549
Ckrusensx
clausibaus
clembeauch
Climberao
coldhammer
coolnsx
DannyC
Dewain27
docjohn
DocL
DONYMO
ExoticMD
FeetFxr
FLA NSX FIXER
foxy-abby
heretic
Hugh
jalnjr
jdnsx
Jeff A
jmp
Kip Olson
Larry Bastanza
Lud
MarkA
MarkB
MiamieNeSeX
MLMotorsport
Motegi
NARLEE
ncdogdoc
NSX Baby
nsx13
nsx-animal
nsxjapan
nsx-ray
nsxtasy
OhioSteve
Paul
pbassjo
Peter Mills
pklnsx
quickslvr
RacerX-21
reny
RSO 34
salontools
seandouble
SennaPerfected
Ski_Banker
SNDSOUL
steven lee
TampaBayNSX-R
The Big E
The Kid
the nsxnut
thedon67
TitaniumDave
Track Junkie
ZNSX17

I'll keep this list updated with any changes in registration.

If you are coming to NSXPO 2006 and your username isn't listed, just click here to send me a PM and let me know who you are, and I'll add your username to your registration so it shows up on your name tag. (As the event's Registrar, I maintain the database with all the registration information.)

We're all looking forward to this event, and now, we can look forward to recognizing who is who!

Last edited:
Ken I know it may be a pita but is it possible to list or group attendees by nsxca region,I think that may be fun,and educational.

docjohn said:
Ken I know it may be a pita but is it possible to list or group attendees by nsxca region,I think that may be fun,and educational.
Well, I think it makes sense to keep the constantly-updated list in the first post by username only, so that it's easy to see if any particular person will be attending. But of those who are signed up so far, here they are showing the region they are attending from:

MW BrianK
MW MarkB
MW MLMotorsport
MW nsxtasy
MW OhioSteve
MW pklnsx
MW quickslvr
MW reny
NE clembeauch
NE Climberao
NE docjohn
NE foxy-abby
NE Larry Bastanza
NE nsx13
NE Peter Mills
NE RSO 34
NE SennaPerfected
NE The Kid
NE thedon67
None nsxjapan
NW Kip Olson
SC beckertb
SC Paul
SE 2-SAW
SE Andy Bradley
SE ARYNSX
SE chudson1549
SE Ckrusensx
SE DocL
SE DONYMO
SE ExoticMD
SE FeetFxr
SE FLA NSX FIXER
SE heretic
SE Hugh
SE Jeff A
SE Lud
SE MiamieNeSeX
SE Motegi
SE NSX Baby
SE nsx-animal
SE nsx-ray
SE RacerX-21
SE salontools
SE the nsxnut
SE ZNSX17
SW Chris@SoS
SW clausibaus
SW coolnsx
SW steven lee

Last edited:
Thanks Ken:cool:

Only 4 from the Southwest? What's up with that; we need to represent! :smile: Plus if I'm not mistaken Steven is coming from Hawaii, where are the SoCal NSX's? :rolleyes:

My wife and I thought that we might drive down to orlando for about three days (oct. 13-15). Would there be anything we could do as far as the NSXPO goes during those three days? Im certainly new to this, so forgive my ignorance. To be involved in it, do you have to go for the whole week? Thanks

d1 guy said:
My wife and I thought that we might drive down to orlando for about three days (oct. 13-15). Would there be anything we could do as far as the NSXPO goes during those three days? Im certainly new to this, so forgive my ignorance. To be involved in it, do you have to go for the whole week? Thanks

http://www.nsxpo.com has all of the information. You can do the track event, social event, both, or neither.

Back