• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2016 Registration Opens 8/1/16! SOLD OUT!

SOLD OUT IN A RECORD 4 DAYS!!!!!!! :biggrin::eek:

It's almost time to open the registration for NSXPO 2016 in Orlando/Sebring!

Our new NSX Club of America website is up and running and we will be able to open registrations for NSXPO on August 1. The reason we waited an additional week was to allow all members (and those who want to join the NSXCA now) to be able to confirm their login credentials for the new website in advance of NSXPO registration going live. Last year NSXPO sold out in only 8 days and we do have a hard cap on attendance this year again so if you want to attend please make sure you can login to the website and have your membership up to date before we go live.

REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY!

Please take the time this week to confirm your login credentials at: https://nsxca.org/

If there are any issues please contact us immediately through the website at the link provided. I personally get all emails and generally can respond within a few minutes to a few hours depending if I am in Court (my day job is a trial attorney - the club stuff I volunteer what little free time I have........). If you login this week and have issues, we can remedy them generally the same day. For example, in the first 24 hours of going live we had over 100 members get their credentials confirmed but 15 were having some difficulties. All 15 were resolved yesterday and all members were contacted by me to assist them in logging in and have their membership info updated. Next week I am on trial and will have less time to assist so please try to go to the website now so when registration opens all it will take is a click of the mouse, add the event to your cart and checkout. Everything is now automated on our website and that is the only way to register.

Many people last year missed out because they waited too long to register and we set a record with a sell-out in only 8 days. We have already sold out our hotel room block so we anticipate being at capacity for the event sooner rather than later so, once again, we would appreciate you taking a moment to login to the website in the next few days and get all set before registration opens. That will ensure that we will be able to assist you with any membership issues or updating so that next week will take only a couple of minutes to register.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing everyone at NSXPO 2016 in Orlando!

Last edited:
It's almost time to open the registration for NSXPO 2016 in Orlando/Sebring!

REGISTRATION IS ONLINE ONLY!

Please take the time this week to confirm your login credentials at: https://nsxca.org/

If there are any issues ..... Next week I am on trial and will have less time to assist so please try to go to the website now so when registration opens all it will take is a click of the mouse, add the event to your cart and checkout. Everything is now automated on our website and that is the only way to register.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing everyone at NSXPO 2016 in Orlando!

Ahhhh, "they" finally caught onto you, eh? :biggrin:

Ahhhh, "they" finally caught onto you, eh? :biggrin:

This Canuck will sponsor Neal for Canadian citizenship what with that suffix above. In a former life I used to appear before the Supreme Court of Ontario but now if someone asked me to take care of a traffic offense in court he or she would probably wind up getting the death penalty. Good luck RSO!

Best,
Jeff

Hi

I got an email that registration will be open soon. Well I will be at sea with no Internet when registration opens. I'm on a loveboat (yes my girlfriend is here with me) at the moment. (we have not seen any members of the original crew)

So I'm so sorry that I will not be able to register until I'm back on land again.

Just to be sure NSXPO opens on Wednesday and goes on to Sunday? I have booked hotel from Thursday til Monday. We are at Holiday Inn cross Universal from Monday til Thursday. So may have to skip Thursday trip to Kennedy.

My gf is hip for the alternate tours

Best regards

Martin Bergvill
Norway

Hi

I got an email that registration will be open soon. Well I will be at sea with no Internet when registration opens. I'm on a loveboat (yes my girlfriend is here with me) at the moment. (we have not seen any members of the original crew)

So I'm so sorry that I will not be able to register until I'm back on land again.

Just to be sure NSXPO opens on Wednesday and goes on to Sunday? I have booked hotel from Thursday til Monday. We are at Holiday Inn cross Universal from Monday til Thursday. So may have to skip Thursday trip to Kennedy.

My gf is hip for the alternate tours

Best regards

Martin Bergvill
Norway

Martin - do you still have Internet access? I can try to get you in on a private link

I have for an hour or so. However Ican talk to Captain Stubing and get access while at sea

Bob just relax. I will be online again on Tuesday morning my timezone I will be online again so no problem

On the club website, can't find the registration link, please advise!!!

Bob just relax. I will be online again on Tuesday morning my timezone I will be online again so no problem

Check your pm

- - - Updated - - -

On the club website, can't find the registration link, please advise!!!

If you read your email you would have seen its not open yet......:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

For those who don't read their emails.....

NSXPO 2016 is here: Registration opens Aug 1!

The NSXCA welcomes all members to join us at NSXPO 2016 in Orlando, Florida November 2-6 for a fun-filled event in the warm Florida sun.

NSXPO registration opens on Monday August 1 at 10AM PT / 1PM ET online at http://nsxca.org/nsxpo/. You must be a member of NSXCA and have an online account set up in order to register. Cost for NSXPO is $299.

Our headquarters hotel Marriott Spring Hill Suites and the connected Towne Place Suites will be in the new development Flamingo Crossings, west of Disney. You can book your room using the NSXPO group rate via this link: NSXPO 2016 hotel booking.

The preliminary event schedule is as follows:
Wednesday Nov. 2: 4-10pm registration and cocktail reception in the hotel lobby/dining area
Thursday Nov. 3: Day trip to Kennedy Space Center
Thursday Nov. 3 evening: Dinner and car prep for Friday track day
Friday Nov. 4: Track day at historic Sebring International Speedway (separate registration and additional $289 fee for the track event)
Friday Nov 4: Autocross at Sebring International Speedway open to all!
Friday Nov 4. evening: Comedy show at Mama's Orlando
Saturday Nov. 5: Concours, technical exhibits/lectures
Saturday Nov. 5 evening: NSXPO banquet/auction
Sunday Nov. 6: Country drive adventure with lunch at Lakeside Inn in Mt Dora
Alternate activities with separate registration and fees have also been planned for those wishing to explore Orlando.

Friday: Outlet mall shopping in Lake Buena Vista (additional $20)
Saturday: Shopping, lunch & Morse museum tour in Winter Park (additional $50)
Saturday: Golf outing at Orange County National (additional $89)

Hope to see you in Orlando!

Copyright © 2016 NSX Club of America, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered as a NSX Club of America member.

- - - Updated - - -

Registration must be done thought the website. A paypal account is not needed because you can checkout as a guest on paypal and use any credit card you wish.

We are unable to process registrations through snail mail or over the phone or by check

Last edited:
Check your pm

- - - Updated - - -

If you read your email you would have seen its not open yet......:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

For those who don't read their emails.....

NSXPO 2016 is here: Registration opens Aug 1!

The NSXCA welcomes all members to join us at NSXPO 2016 in Orlando, Florida November 2-6 for a fun-filled event in the warm Florida sun.

NSXPO registration opens on Monday August 1 at 10AM PT / 1PM ET online at http://nsxca.org/nsxpo/. You must be a member of NSXCA and have an online account set up in order to register. Cost for NSXPO is $299.

Our headquarters hotel Marriott Spring Hill Suites and the connected Towne Place Suites will be in the new development Flamingo Crossings, west of Disney. You can book your room using the NSXPO group rate via this link: NSXPO 2016 hotel booking.

The preliminary event schedule is as follows:
Wednesday Nov. 2: 4-10pm registration and cocktail reception in the hotel lobby/dining area
Thursday Nov. 3: Day trip to Kennedy Space Center
Thursday Nov. 3 evening: Dinner and car prep for Friday track day
Friday Nov. 4: Track day at historic Sebring International Speedway (separate registration and additional $289 fee for the track event)
Friday Nov 4: Autocross at Sebring International Speedway open to all!
Friday Nov 4. evening: Comedy show at Mama's Orlando
Saturday Nov. 5: Concours, technical exhibits/lectures
Saturday Nov. 5 evening: NSXPO banquet/auction
Sunday Nov. 6: Country drive adventure with lunch at Lakeside Inn in Mt Dora
Alternate activities with separate registration and fees have also been planned for those wishing to explore Orlando.

Friday: Outlet mall shopping in Lake Buena Vista (additional $20)
Saturday: Shopping, lunch & Morse museum tour in Winter Park (additional $50)
Saturday: Golf outing at Orange County National (additional $89)

Hope to see you in Orlando!

Copyright © 2016 NSX Club of America, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered as a NSX Club of America member.

- - - Updated - - -

Registration must be done thought the website. A paypal account is not needed because you can checkout as a guest on paypal and use any credit card you wish.

We are unable to process registrations through snail mail or over the phone or by check
If I (and many others, including the NE Region head), received these emails, we'd all have known, without having to ask!!!

Periodically able to access website but link is not working.. Both Fernando and I...

So do I take credit for crashing the server? I filled out my registration and hit add to shopping cart. It crashed after that.

Last edited:
I just registered!
Ken
<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/21039d4d/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

I *just* got in after trying for nearly an hour... It randomly will allow you to get through but it was crashing when I was going through the registration process. Finally got a window open to get me through,

Server is getting maxed at times guys. Please be patient with it. We took every precaution to prevent this but we are seeing a TON of traffic. Rest assured it is just a # of people on at one time issue and not a site issue. The site has been working wonderfully so far.. Just overly busy.

I just was able to register. Just to note incase anyone is having the same issue as I am on IE11. For some reason the section where it talks about Sebring was cut off of my screen. Had to look at the source code to see the rest of the sentence which states that whoever registers for NSXPO will receive a separate email for Sebring registration a week later.

Well done to the NSXCA team once again, just registered from Australia at 0330 AM which is about an hour after it opened. Worked perfectly first time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, even Martin!

Back to sleep now.

Cheers Scott

Paid and registered, I'm in.. See everyone in Orlando!

Back