• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2016 Registration Opens 8/1/16! SOLD OUT!

If we are unsure if we are going to have a guest. Do we add it now when registering or can that be added later closer to event?

Also, for the Autocross event. Is this closed to just NSXCA or are we tagging along with an existing event. How many hours are the autocross and track event?

Last edited:
Great work on the New site NSXCA. Once the minor over loading the server glitch was resolved, registration was a breeze!

To Everyone, try not to be too overly critical of the NSXCA staff. Remember, these folks are volunteers who donate their own time and resources to serve our community.

Great work on the New site NSXCA. Once the minor over loading the server glitch was resolved, registration was a breeze!

To Everyone, try not to be too overly critical of the NSXCA staff. Remember, these folks are volunteers who donate their own time and resources to serve our community.

Why? They're a bunch of balding old men with beards. If they can't keep up with the youth of today, they should go grab their walkers and head towards the buffet line. :D

All kidding aside. The Board of Directors and members of the planning board for each NSXPO deserve a standing applause. I've been to three NSXPO's and each one has been better than the previous.

Why? They're a bunch of balding old men with beards. If they can't keep up with the youth of today, they should go grab their walkers and head towards the buffet line. :D

Yes but, they are our balding old men with beards that should go grab their walkers and head towards the buffet line.

If I am bringing my wife to I need 2 registrations? I did register for the Saturday event for two.

Thanks,

Ken

Shout out to Robert Ondrovic (RSO34), Chris Wilson (Science of Speed) and to anyone else who I may not be aware of, for the revised NSXCA site and registration pages.

Having been involved in IT all of my professional career, I know what a challenge application rollouts can present, even with extensively staffed professional IT departments. In particular, web applications are even more challenging considering widely divergent web browsers and versions in play by users. Throw in varied computer expertise of our NSX constituency, and one can appreciate this is not a slam-dunk and requires a lot of work.

Considering many of those involved provide these apps as volunteers, a hearty shout out is deserved, in spite of possibly some problems which were quickly overcome.

So, thanks to all those involved not only to launch the website and get registration up and running, but to those working hard on the events of NSXPO. I hesitate to mention their names for fear of not including everyone deserving credit, but I will mention at least co-chairs Wei Shen Chin and Ole Sorenson. The rest of you involved, you know who you are even if we don’t! THANKS!

love the support of our Japanese ,Australian, Scandinavian brethren...

Martin for president!......is this the first time for adnan?

Last edited:
Can an organizer please answer...

If we are unsure if we are going to have a guest. Do we add it now when registering to hold a spot? Or can guests easily be added later closer to event?

Also, for the Autocross event. Is this closed to just NSXCA or are we tagging along with an existing event. How many hours are the autocross and track event for those of us that have never done either.

Can an organizer please answer...

If we are unsure if we are going to have a guest. Do we add it now when registering to hold a spot? Or can guests easily be added later closer to event?

Also, for the Autocross event. Is this closed to just NSXCA or are we tagging along with an existing event. How many hours are the autocross and track event for those of us that have never done either.

I'm on trial at moment so quick answer:

1. Once we reach our cap we will close out registrations and guests won't be able to be added. I haven't checked today's stats but I think we were well over 50% in first 12 hours.

2. Most hpde events have each driver do 4 sessions in the area of 20-25 minutes each.

3. No time set for autocross but in past nsxpos it was all you can handle (ask me which rental cars work the best!)

4. This is a closed event. Only NSXCA members who register and pay may attend.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI: after being open for only 24 hours we are at 70% of our cap so we expect selling out sooner rather than later for the social portion. Track registration is being handled separately.

Do you know if we'll be able to participate in both the autox and hpde? Essentially, are they being held at different times or everything going on at once? I'd love to be able to do both.

Do you know if we'll be able to participate in both the autox and hpde? Essentially, are they being held at different times or everything going on at once? I'd love to be able to do both.

They are at same time. Depending upon your run group it could be possible if there is an opening between track session and classroom but those schedules are not set up yet.

Just a reminder that autox is included in your social registration fees but the HPDE is a separate registration fee.

Do we email Chin for questions about the HPDE?

Martin for president!......is this the first time for adnan?

Martin me? President of what? Of the Galaxy? That is Zaphod you know. I am not up for any job. I just show up you know..I've been consistent at that :)

Best regards

Ultimately registration and payment will be through Chin and they will be running the HPDE but I may be able to handle most questions (111 track days/12,000+ track miles/11 tracks/14 prior NSXPOs)
Great. I just wanted confirmation I can use a rental car for the HPDE as long as it passes tech and prepped appropriately. Thanks!

and there is one less registration spot! :)

I might bring my sons for Disney meaning no NSX, not mad cause I'll be the acrobatic video man instead lol.

oops I used it again ....signed up for xpo on line...got lost in the game..

We are now at 80% capacity. Each year there are always people who "complain" they thought they could wait and didn't think it would sell out.

Please take note. We will sell out and we cannot accommodate extras. This includes guests so if you are bringing one you need to register now before its too late.

Back