• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 1991 NSX just passed 100,000 (s)miles!

congrats......on to another 100k.......compared to the gt the nsx is like a station wagon with that generous 5.5 cf trunk:wink:

congrats......on to another 100k.......compared to the gt the nsx is like a station wagon with that generous 5.5 cf trunk:wink:

100%! The GT feels much larger (wider) but it is purpose-built with no trunk/storage (okay 1 cubic foot up front near the radiator). We have traveled to a "destination wedding" (wedding gifts, resort clothing, formal clothing, etc...) in the NSX but the GT maxes out in one or two nights of "casual clothes" (packed around the passenger seat).
I would not trade either!!!

Congrats

100%! The GT feels much larger (wider) but it is purpose-built with no trunk/storage (okay 1 cubic foot up front near the radiator). We have traveled to a "destination wedding" (wedding gifts, resort clothing, formal clothing, etc...) in the NSX but the GT maxes out in one or two nights of "casual clothes" (packed around the passenger seat).
I would not trade either!!!
Me either!! ;-)
Regards to the better half!!!

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing a 200 000 miles thread from you soon!

I'm trying...but my 300ZX-TT just rolled 400,000, so you can see what the daily driver is. :)

My best friend has a white 1990 300ZX-TT, I have a decent amount of hours logged in it. I'll send him a screen shot of your post here, I'm not sure if he will believe it if you know what I mean :)

My best friend has a white 1990 300ZX-TT, I have a decent amount of hours logged in it. I'll send him a screen shot of your post here, I'm not sure if he will believe it if you know what I mean :)

I'm on Twinturbo.net White with full Wings West package, Stage III 343 rwhp.

Congrats! I would be so scared to drive my NSX 700 miles like you did... But hey cheers to Honda for such amazing reliability.

Anyone ever calculate how much clothes you can store in the frunk? =D
I wonder if they sell baskets or special luggage to fit where the spare tire should go.

Congrats! I would be so scared to drive my NSX 700 miles like you did... But hey cheers to Honda for such amazing reliability.

Anyone ever calculate how much clothes you can store in the frunk? =D
I wonder if they sell baskets or special luggage to fit where the spare tire should go.

I just did a 4200 mile trip to NSXPO and back with track time as well in my 1991. It really is the best car ever built. Nothing to be scared of. Just keep it maintained.
Edmonton to Palm Springs and Back.

whats funny I just looked at my odo and I passed 100k miles 67 miles ago......:redface:

Back