• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new company: LockSAF

I don't even know the amount of loaded guns I have in my house. I know it's a lot. I also have thought about the fact I will need to change that soon as the baby is coming.

This box would also work well as a money transfer box. Say it could be programed to accept 2 sets of finger prints and one person could fill it with money then have a courier transport the box to the next person who's finger print would open the box.

I don't even know the amount of loaded guns I have in my house. I know it's a lot. I also have thought about the fact I will need to change that soon as the baby is coming.

This box would also work well as a money transfer box. Say it could be programed to accept 2 sets of finger prints and one person could fill it with money then have a courier transport the box to the next person who's finger print would open the box.

Definitely! There are many uses. I have orders from women and diamond dealers for jewelry. There are people ordering for documents. Alot are ordering for their handguns especially police officers and military personnel. Its kind of interesting to be small right now and to be able to talk to people and get a feel of their thoughts. Early congrats on the baby!

Any stock options availible to Prime members ? :biggrin: Seriously, congrats and good luck on this new business venture.

Any stock options availible to Prime members ? :biggrin: Seriously, congrats and good luck on this new business venture.

None at the moment, but I will sure keep ya'll in mind when we go public! Wouldn't that be something? Should our symbol be LKSF or LOCK or even LSAF?

Keep ordering and we might be a public sooner than later!

Thanks for all the orders so far!

Finger%20cut%20off.jpg

ya gotta watch closing the lid.....:biggrin:

good fortune rich!! any retail exposure beyond your webpage
a la cabela, etc??

a la cabela, etc??

EWWW! that was a completely unnecessary picture! Lol...

Not yet, but working on it. If anyone can help with an introduction to management with some of these companies, that would be great! I will keep all informed.

a la cabela, etc??

BTW, good thing you can program 10 fingers in case something like this happens! That pic still gives me the willies!

I have seen and used the safe and its easy to program and access. Its much faster then dialing a combo and no fumbling with keys even thou the safe has a key. The key has a nice feature also as this special key needs to be inserted properly to open the safe. So its not as easy as just finding the key and opening the safe.

I myself also viewed this safe and I can vouch that this is a great high quality product. Good luck with your ventures Rich, I know we'll be seeing alot of these boxes being used in the future.

i googled locksaf and got a ton of hits from many places - myspace, viet-something, tons and tons of hits. having said that, i can't help but wonder what the 3 best ways are for prime to help get the word out to the rest of the market on richard's product(s).

* positive comments / non-spam posts on other forums they're members of

* above:
- specifically gun related sites
- law enforcement, first-responder member sites
- other professional forums we're members of

* digg

anybody know people in the press he might work with? additional thoughts?

i googled locksaf and got a ton of hits from many places - myspace, viet-something, tons and tons of hits. having said that, i can't help but wonder what the 3 best ways are for prime to help get the word out to the rest of the market on richard's product(s).

* positive comments / non-spam posts on other forums they're members of

* above:
- specifically gun related sites
- law enforcement, first-responder member sites
- other professional forums we're members of

* digg

anybody know people in the press he might work with? additional thoughts?

Thanks for the post! I would appreciate help from any and all. Just an FYI:

1. One and possibly two people from or related to prime members has become apart of my sales team.
2. My product will be reviewed by several forums, websites, and magazines in the coming months.
3. I am working with several law enforcement and child safety agencies for group sales and endorsements.

After last weekend, I have made several deals to be in some gun shops. I'm still working my tail off, but if any of you guys could help, I'd appreciate the good word. If you are familiar with a local gun shop, want a group buy, or can give me leads, I'm open to any ideas. Thanks again for all the support and help!

Ya, i was gonna mention that. I was reading my American Rifleman and came accross that. Its basically the same idea, but has the whole hand print thing.

Competition is great. So maybe we will see this on store shelves soon. I know this is a Ca. thing but also does is have a UL or fire rating?

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/fsdcertlist.php

I am aware of Gunvault as the competition. They are one of the reasons I decided to go forward with mine. My safe was designed to especially fit into drawers where most people without safes keep their pistols. Its flip-top lid gives easier access as Gunvault's safe opens from the end. Their safe and another called Biovault has a size constraint, too. My safe is also double the weight due to the 3mm steel used instead of 1.5mm which I think makes for a stronger safe.

There are no fire ratings and its not Ca DOJ approved yet, but I will be sending it out to be tested and evaluated shortly.

Back