• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Nsx Owner

I puchased a '98 nsx-T, spa yellow frum a previous prime member. Glad to be on aboard finally.

Nice, I've seen pictures of it, and it looks great with those wheels. Try making it to NSteXpo! More info in the regional forum.

Congrats. Please provide your thoughts on the driving/living experience with it so far!

Well I experience the main relay went out on me when I was driving towards dallas. But I changed out the main relay and now it drives fine. It also turn alot of heads. People stopping by and taking pictures of the car. So actually overall. it's a new feeling. A feeling like no other that I ever felt before..

Wow, unlucky having a repair on the way home. I feel safe saying that is a very untypical experience.

Congrats on the car. Get us some pics, please.

Congratulations. Welcome aboard. Beautiful NSX in a beautiful color, but I am bias on the color. Happy driving. :smile:

Well I experience the main relay went out on me when I was driving towards dallas. But I changed out the main relay and now it drives fine. It also turn alot of heads. People stopping by and taking pictures of the car. So actually overall. it's a new feeling. A feeling like no other that I ever felt before..
Ya know after reading several "main relay" posts I think when the car arrives I'll spring for a new main relay just because!

Welcome...Im sure you are ecstatic like I was. Take good care of it! There is not other car like it on the planet.

YEah he was ecstatic, he slept with a photo copy by his side. LOL

Well, on the 1,100 mile drive back from buying my car. I kept going outside the hotel to check on it and still couldn't believe it was mine. Had trouble sleeping...it was like Christmas Eve.

Well, on the 1,100 mile drive back from buying my car. I kept going outside the hotel to check on it and still couldn't believe it was mine. Had trouble sleeping...it was like Christmas Eve.

Haha. I did the same thing too coming back from San Antonio. Except I even had the hotel let me park it right outside the main lobby in the main driveway..:biggrin:

Ha ha I'm laughing...

I've just placed my deposit on my NSX which is presently located in the U.S. and I've got to fly there at the end of the month to export it. DO YOU THINK I'M ABLE TO SLEEP? NOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm so excited to finally own this car. Its costing me a fortune in airfare, hotel, exporting costs, and importation duties but well worth the wait.

Jetpilot

Back