• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel (New Release) Pre Order

This looks like a nice piece. I want in. How do I pay? Or do I have to call to pay? (sorry if I missed a paypal address)

If you could add me to the list as well for Black anodized no logo.

Last edited:
Aw, what the hell. I'm in too for black anodized with the black washers. No logo please.

You already have my credit card info from the coolant tank purchase. Do I need to call you again?

What tha hey. I'll take black anodized, no logo with black washers.

Last edited:
This looks like a nice piece. I want in. How do I pay? Or do I have to call to pay? (sorry if I missed a paypal address)

If you could add me to the list as well for Black anodized no logo.

To pay, call the shop to place your order.

Also, to clarify it seems many of the people are wanting "no logo" as in no NSX logo, the NSX logo is not included that is extra so no need to put "no logo".
The panels will come with our laser-etched emblems, and they look very good on there.

Just this once! :)

The 2002+ Panels are ready for production as well, today I had a chance to testfit this on a 2002 and the fitment is very good with a few small changes I'll update the drawing.

Begin orders for all 2002-2005 as well!

LIST UPDATED!

Thanks!

Just this once! :)

The 2002+ Panels are ready for production as well, today I had a chance to testfit this on a 2002 and the fitment is very good with a few small changes I'll update the drawing.

Begin orders for all 2002-2005 as well!

LIST UPDATED!

I will post a separate list for those interested in a FULL TITANIUM cooling panel, but the minimum needs to be at least 10 in order for me to buy a full sheet of material to cut them.

Great News!

The panels are all cut, and ready to go to the Anodizer / Powder Coaters tomorrow. As long as everything goes smoothly, we should be on schedule to start shipping orders in about 1 week. Happy Holidays everyone!

NA1 91-01 Panel is the longer one, NA2 02-05 Panel is the shorter one.

DSC_0232-1_zps4e51aae3.jpg

can i pay via paypal like i did for the cf side holders that i bought like 2 weeks ago

i want black anozied one no logo

Easy. Remove the 2 10mm bolts and the panel lifts up to revel the washer reservoir.
its not that often you'd fill that thing up anyways, I'd hope any NSX enthusiast would keep the car clean enough to not need the washer spray :)

Can someone explain better to me the function of this? Why would the factory have not done this if its a good idea?

Can someone explain better to me the function of this? Why would the factory have not done this if its a good idea?

Yes. This does look like a very nicely manufactured piece, but please explain how the aerodynamic function of this part 'forces more air through the radiator'? Pictures (CAD or otherwise) are always helpful for us visual types. Thanks.

Everyone has been added to the list that PM'd me.

The panels have all been cut, they are awaiting anodizing. I tried to drop them off yesterday but the anodizers closed early and will be closed until after christmas, so there will be a 4-5 day delay on shipping these that is unexpected. I was hoping to be able to start shipping these after christmas but it will be the following week after.

Aesthetic purposes should at least not alter function in a worse way. Clearly this changes airflow. The question is, in a good way or a bad way? I'd be happy to buy one of these if it is at the very least not causing something to get worse. I am currently running an R hood and DF duct. Seems like this would keep air from escaping from the top. But why didn't the factory seal it up better? I don't even have access to my car now to take a serious look.

I am not trying to put a damper on sales, I am asking because I'd be interested in one too but I think answering these questions is important.

Back