• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Owners, post YOUR garage or workspace.

rusu8ypy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Here's my s car attached for now - we literally spent 5 hrs making room for the X this past Thursday before I flew out Friday AM to pick it up, so please excuse the mess. I literally had time to get home, wash it, pull it in the garage, sleep and head back out of state for work. My drag car is pushed back, because one of my snowmobiles is sideways in front of it (for now).

We intend on building a shop [tentatively] next spring behind our house. Between the NSX, the 25x15 Decorative patio and our swimming pool this summer, I'm done spending money on toys, lol. When I build the shop I intend for it to be probably 40x60, or roughly those dimensions (1/4 acre back yard), with another paved driveway up alongside the house. For now, the 2 car will have to work. Planning on finishing the walls in it hopefully and coating the floor this summer (time permitting).

1011691_677580938934744_945582726_n.jpg

(Had to leave plenty of room behind the X for drunken access to the beer fridge).

Last edited:
So I updated my garage and added a lift.

NSX is not liking the lift.
lift04u.jpg

OK, back it on.
Still not quite finished. Planning on painting the cabinets gloss black to match the tool chest. A few posters to hang, and a door to cover the electrical panel and then I should be "finished" the garage.

very nice setup, could you share your garage dimensions? Mine is about 10ft high and I'm thinking about doing something like this eventually, maybe by the time I get the NSX it could be stored above the E92

Just Started Mine....

Just Started mine a few weeks back!

Finished the Dark Blue Epoxy Floor with Gray, Black and Chrome Fleck a long with two thick High Gloss Clear Coats.
Did Spanish Texture on the bottom half of the wall then painted it Spa Yellow (Lowes Valspar Match).
Added Slate Gray Accent Stripe to the mid section ..... NSX Goodies to plaster the walls soon!

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/photo_zps72b51533.jpeg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/photo1_zps8aa7dd79.jpeg.html][/URL]

Last edited:

Finished the Dark Blue Epoxy Floor with Gray, Black and Chrome Fleck a long with two thick High Gloss Clear Coats.
Did Spanish Texture on the bottom half of the wall then painted it Spa Yellow (Lowes Valspar Match).
Added Slate Gray Accent Stripe to the mid section ..... NSX Goodies to plaster the walls soon!

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/photo_zps72b51533.jpeg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1251.photobucket.com/user/t-bodz/media/photo1_zps8aa7dd79.jpeg.html][/URL]

Really like where this is going

Terry. Awesome floor. Love the gloss on the floor and spa yellow walls. Makes me think of painting my garage.

very nice setup, could you share your garage dimensions? Mine is about 10ft high and I'm thinking about doing something like this eventually, maybe by the time I get the NSX it could be stored above the E92
My garage is 24'x26' with 10 foot walls. The garage door, when open, takes about 9" from the ceiling height. I can lift the NSX about 58" which gives me enough room underneath for a relatively low car.

Thanks Teej & red-nsx!

Hi Gil, I used Seal Krete Brand (Clear-Seal) Gloss....
I Used their Epoxy as well ..... 3 coats of Mixed Blue, 1 coat per day
then Flecked on the last coat and waited a week then applied the 1st
coat of clear and waited another day for the final / 2nd coat. I didn't
drive / park on it for 2 weeks to make sure it cured / hardened properly.
Very pleased thus far ... no issues or lifting.

Last edited:
Thanks Teej & red-nsx!

Hi Gil, I used Seal Krete Brand (Clear-Seal) Gloss....
I Used their Epoxy as well ..... 3 coats of Mixed Blue, 1 coat per day
then Flecked on the last coat and waited a week then applied the 1st
coat of clear and waited another day for the final / 2nd coat. I didn't
drive / park on it for 2 weeks to make sure it cured / hardened properly.
Very pleased thus far ... no issues or lifting.
Awesome thanks Terry, will try this on next home. How did you apply the clear coat (roller) etc?

I agree, floor looks great. We had ours done as well but typical Michigan heaving cracks appeared so we got carpet display mats and they work perfect. 2 of them cover about 95% off the entire floor. BTW, nice rims.

Awesome thanks Terry, will try this on next home. How did you apply the clear coat (roller) etc?

Yep, just rolled it (Non Texture / Smooth) with about a 2" overlap....

I agree, floor looks great. We had ours done as well but typical Michigan heaving cracks appeared so we got carpet display mats and they work perfect. 2 of them cover about 95% off the entire floor. BTW, nice rims.
Thanks Brother! I concur .... You have Great taste in Wheels! :)

Someone say "Dinner"? ;o)
You know we'll be planning your Family trip up here too Bro!
Plenty of Dinner's to come .. LOL!

Last edited:

Tell everyone the wall use to be blue? :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Tell everyone lower wall was NSX blue before? LOL

Started my 60X100 garage a few weeks ago.... and its moving along pretty well. I need flooring ideas if anyone has any recommendations. I have a floor paint/epoxy now in my house garage and its chipping up and showing scrapes... so I want to avoid that this time around.

My initial idea/layout
qNgZk7M.jpg

And it begins
8ZpYnyN.jpg

some floor heat tubing... if you look off in the distance you can see the tubes are ran with installing a lift in mind :)
cDJT7Az.jpg

Concrete is done.... framing will start this week. The square sections of concrete are level... the triangles are angled towards the floor drains. When i wash or bring in snowy cars/trucks I will park them over the drains over night to let them melt off so i can try and keep the floors as clean as possible by containing the messy stuff.
Igut7CA.jpg

Last edited:
Are they nailing you for labor up there in Minot? I know around Williston and Dickinson they're prices are through the roof right now since everyone wants oil field work.

Love it though, I plan on putting a 40x60 (tentatively) in my back yard sometime next spring. I can't wait to have a shop again!

Are they nailing you for labor up there in Minot? I know around Williston and Dickinson they're prices are through the roof right now since everyone wants oil field work.

Love it though, I plan on putting a 40x60 (tentatively) in my back yard sometime next spring. I can't wait to have a shop again!

Ya minot is bad.... because not only do we have alot of oil workers moving here, a large air force base with plans on moving over 1000 more families over the next few years, but we had a huge flood 2 years ago.... some homes are still damaged!

Back