• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Paid off!!!

She's all mine...took about a year and 1/2 ...but man, what a good feeling. I havn't owned a car outright in a long time...but I think she's a keeper, might as well.
Nice not having those $400 payments!
:biggrin:

Congrats ! 400.00 is nothing, my payment is 1K after putting 20K down :eek:
It's starting to get on my nerves so I guess I better get into gear. :biggrin:

Must be good to spend that money on something else :smile: Go get her a nice present, because she's all yours now :smile:

Way to go...now you can spend some money on mods.:smile:

She's all mine...took about a year and 1/2 ...but man, what a good feeling. I havn't owned a car outright in a long time...but I think she's a keeper, might as well.
Nice not having those $400 payments!
:biggrin:

Now the fun starts. Like Big_D said, start spending some money on mods. It's our duty to keep those NSX vendors in business so we don't have another Comptech incident. :smile:

Otto

Oh man, must be nice.

Ive got about 31k left on my loan.

This thread has prompted me to call my credit bureau to see if I can hurry up and pay off my Nsx.

Id like to refinance for a 36 month payoff, and I it looks like Id actually shave about .50 - .70 off my interest rate by doing that.

Now the fun starts. Like Big_D said, start spending some money on mods. It's our duty to keep those NSX vendors in business so we don't have another Comptech incident. :smile:

Otto

Lol...the mods have been flowing since I bought the car. I just bought new leather seat covers from leatherseats.com...so I guess that's her present.
:smile:

Congrat's.

I waited to get mine until I could pay cash. While I occasionally get the new car but, it's really nice not having car payments.

The hardest thing I've found is not going ape crap with mod's. After all, no car payment... why not spend the money on mod's? It's a daily battle, trust me.

$400.00 a month...lol..try $900.00...and I still owe $26,000.00 - my only worry is that my winter beater and daily driver is a 1987 Custom seville...always worried that something is going to go wrong with her...North American Crap!!!:eek:

Dam:cool:

congrats

i can't wait til mine is paid for...so far away it seems...

Congrats ! 400.00 is nothing, my payment is 1K after putting 20K down :eek:
It's starting to get on my nerves so I guess I better get into gear. :biggrin:

You still could afford to buy a turbo system so I think you're doing okay:wink:

congrats... always an uplifting feeling to pay-off and OWN:biggrin:

1k payments...$900 payments...Sheesh! Mine were $361 a month and I thought THAT was too expensive.

It's funny. I shudder at those monthly payments but wouldn't blink twice about that cost as a mod. Well, once the engine is done anyway. Disposable revenue is on the lock down...:(

Congrats on paying yours off, I had the cash set aside to pay mine off a couple of months ago....but bought an S2000 instead:redface: I owe $6k, my goal is too be done by summer. I too pay $1000 a month, but put no money down when I financed it. I have a 6.5% apr but only took a 48 month loan.

I bought mine for $60K with $1400 monthly payments financed for four years. Paid it off in less than two :) Which saved me $2K in interest. It is so nice to only pay the insurance now.

Plus, now i don't feel so bad spending $11,000 on the sound/audio system that i am current having installed. Pics to come in 2 months. Should look like no other.

I am in the home stretch myself...got some money I was gonna pay down the credit cards with...but thinking the 6K to pay it off and be done with it is awfully appealing right now. I am in the process of finding a truck to daily drive. getting some small things done to clean up my NSX so it's about perfect, then drive it for fun only. I will sorely miss daily driving it....but I need to stop putting on all the miles before it starts costing me alot to maintain it again, went through that stretch of costly repairs....trying to avoid another one. Anyways....I hope to add to the "paid off" list here real soon too.

Back