• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO "official" smack talk

RSO 34 said:
Since my brother is the photographer for the event this year, please make sure you let him know which "hill" you are going to be the king of because otherwise he is only going to take photos on the actual track.

aww, that's not fair. Your brother is the photographer! I have to get in touch with him at one of the dinner and buy him a beer to make sure he takes pictures of me :)

Don't worry about my brother photographing you. I gave him explicit instructions to shoot all cars, no matter how slow.

You can work off of DocJohn's hot lap timer as long as there is no minimum speed required to get a reading.

RSO 34 said:
Don't worry about my brother photographing you. I gave him explicit instructions to shoot all cars
Maybe we should give Mr. Wolf explicit instructions to shoot certain drivers, too. :D

Andrie Hartanto said:
Without VTEC the car only puffing less than 200 HP!

A videotape replay of the event shows the true reason for loss of horsepower:
584.gif

hahaha, this thread is great!

Man, Andrie vouching for me... I don't know if I'm fast or not, but I'd really like to go to NSXPO this year, but highly unlikely unless someone invites me to let me share a car or something. I don't mind paying or driving unfamiliar racetracks.

On NSXPrime, I rarely hear laptimes getting thrown around... so I think we get extra cocky. :)

Andrie Hartanto said:
... maybe this time SoS car is better sorted and I can show how that car can roll on those mega HP cars without any Forced Induction :D
Cool, XPO smack talk.:) I can't come (as if it would matter), but maybe I need to send my car up there with sjs to do some lapping around Andrie. :p :D

Andrie Hartanto said:
I am surrounded by a lot of beautiful women

Do any of them say anything to you other than "go away" or "stop stalking me" or "I am going into my junior year at Jailbait High School this fall".

KGP said:
Cool, XPO smack talk.:) I can't come (as if it would matter), but maybe I need to send my car up there with sjs to do some lapping around Andrie. :p :D

Hey, if you let Steve drive your car it would be really cool. I must get a ride!

But as far as passing me, only if I'm on my goped, which I plan to bring with me :D

Andrie:
You're bringing Tom's car. Our set-ups are identical....no problem. Watkins Glen will another track that you won't get by the beast from the east. :)
This is reminiscent of "Seabiscuit". Fast horse from west coast (who's owner talked a big game)...small east coast horse who's gets no respect.
Drivers start your engines.

Peter Mills said:
Andrie:
You're bringing Tom's car. Our set-ups are identical....no problem. Watkins Glen will another track that you won't get by the beast from the east. :)
This is reminiscent of "Seabiscuit". Fast horse from west coast (who's owner talked a big game)...small east coast horse who's gets no respect.
Drivers start your engines.

Peter,

I have a few tricks up my sleve. Going to make some changes over the next testing weekend ;)

This is nothing like Seabiscuit. I'm going to bring it!! :p

Bob, you're slipping, you had the perfect opportunity for a "diss" retort and didn't grab it. I guess the stress of what's going on around you is getting to you. You, Doc John and Peter need to teach these Texas tots a thing or two!! By the way here's what you missed--discolse her name yet. What means this? I don't quite know, do you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andrie,I had to go to Sam's club in order to get a can of whoop-ass big enough for ya!I look forward to my 3120 lb 96 targa na showin you its 02 valence all day long! :p

docjohn said:
Andrie,I had to go to Sam's club in order to get a can of whoop-ass big enough for ya!I look forward to my 3120 lb 96 targa na showin you its 02 valence all day long! :p

You can buy cans of whoop ass at Sam's club? I don't think your product will have a chance to us west coast guys. We make our own whoop-ass here on the west coast. :) I don't think I should include myself in this smack talk this year since I totally flaked last year. Anyway, are Civics allowed to try laying some smack at the 'Glen in the HPDE event? ;)

Back