• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO "official" smack talk

the nsxnut said:
The California guys had their chance to bring their cans of whoop ass at Infineon and to tell you the truth, Andrie must have been the only one to show up from that region :rolleyes: . I thought Mark and I would be in the middle of the pack with all the CA smack talk on Prime on how they all track and race so much. However, that was not the case :D . I only saw Andrie. Where was everyone else?

I guess we will see which region can hold up their can of whoop ass at WGI ;) . The Texans were pretty fast in their home turf. I know I will definitely be the fastest woman :D . Any other woman out there ready to challenge me? I would love to see more women out there, in the mean time, guys watch out :cool: . Footnote: This is for the other 80% of men out there who are not in this post that need to give me the point by a lot sooner.

Maria
Atlanta
'91 Sebring Silver

Maria, You're my new hero! bring on the smack talk!

DONYMO,

What makes you think if you have a sex change you will be the fastest woman :D :D :D

Come on Maria, MORE SMACK TALK LOL.............................

LarryB

Because Maria has been REAL used to doing one of three things when I come up behind her:

1. Point me by
2. Put her fist out to pit so I don't get the pass
3. Scream and say "DON!!! Put your clothes back on!"

I stopped by AOB today and yes Bryan H. and Ryan B's cars will be ready, and on-track. Ryan B's car is Mike Bergmans "old" car that he ran a 2:29 @ RA with (that is f'n fast) Bryan's car is better built, and way lighter 2300 lbs yes I said 2300 lbs. Bryan ran about 10 seconds slower with a stock NSX than Bergmans car, so at 600+ lbs lighter, he should be smokin!

DONYMO said:
Because Maria has been REAL used to doing one of three things when I come up behind her:

1. Point me by
2. Put her fist out to pit so I don't get the pass
3. Scream and say "DON!!! Put your clothes back on!"

1. I guess we will see at WGI :p
2. I do get tired easily, I'm just a girl ;)
3. I still can't figure out how you got by pit out naked :confused: How did the harnesses feel?

Maria

I would think Doug H. from Pulp Racing would hand all you guys a can of whoop ass. :D

Andrie Hartanto said:
I guess the car to beat will be Bryan Hunter's. It will be hard to beat 2300 lbs car with a 3100 lbs behemoth.

Not necessarily. For example, if my clients, the New York State Troopers, just happen to detain him at the border .......................

I love this thread! Don got me thinking,,hmmm, we could make the xpo school clothing optional or shirts -skins,students being skins!lol

Andrie Hartanto said:
Peter,

don't give Maria ideas!
Don't worry boys, I definitely don't have penis envy :eek: . I love being a woman that can play with the boys, especially the Big Boys :D

Maria

Last edited:
Peter Mills said:
Maria could have a sex change operation and still be faster than Andrie.
Also, to be the fastest MAN, I would first have to get ahead of Mark :p
Maria

the nsxnut said:
Also, to be the fastest MAN, I would first have to get ahead of Mark :p
Maria

That would be difficult since Andrie will probably refuse to point either one of you by while he is having his delusions about being king of the hill.

Actually Tom, you should be scared. It will be wild watching your nsx become very patriotic.IOW as Andrie tries to keep up with Pete and I somewhere along the way the car will end up red-white and blue.LOL :p

Peter Mills said:
Remember Texas Maria. Even if you were a man...you'd be faster than Mark.

:rolleyes: HEY! I represent that! The difference was less than one tenth! She got a re-run! I had the traction control on! I missed a shift! The car was heat-soaked since Maria ran first! The wind was blowing against me! The timing was done by human beings!

I've only taken a random sample of potential excuses...

BTW, we both posted faster times than Peter! :p

Peter Mills said:
Mark:
I was retaining water while I was in Texas.

111.gif

434.gif

Back