• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO "official" smack talk

docjohn said:
Andrie,I had to go to Sam's club in order to get a can of whoop-ass big enough for ya!I look forward to my 3120 lb 96 targa na showin you its 02 valence all day long! :p

What can of whoop-ass? just make sure it doesn't face yourself when you open it ;)

Hey, the weight of the car is similar. Except Tom's car is a bit heavier due to the cage.

Don't worry, I'll let you guys on the east coast pass me once in a while, like on cool down or warm up :p

Andrie,

If Peter calls me and askes me to make setup changes I hold you responsible LOL..........................:):):).

Later,
LarryB

Andrie Hartanto said:
Bob,

you prove to be a pretty darn good lawyer. How much is your fee? Can we discuss it off line, how much will it take for you to switch side? ;)

I can be bought. No job is too big, no fee is too big.

Wrong State

You, Doc John and Peter need to teach these Texas tots a thing or two!!

Wrong! Andrie Hartanto is from California. Besides, there are no "tots" in Texas because everything is bigger in this state.

Don't worry, I'll let you guys on the east coast pass me once in a while, like on cool down or warm up

You already said that, several posts ago.

Andy:You didn't have any problems at Sears, but you couldn't pass me at Infineon.

I was not at NSXPO 2003.......Why do people get "Andy" confused with "Andrie"? :(

Andrie Hartanto said:
I heard from a little birdie about someone goes by the name of Gregg that is really fast. Let's hear it from the man himself. Gregg, where are you??

He is where you should expect him - always in front of you.

5079322-L-1.jpg

DONYMO said:
ya beat me to it!

Iguess you've heard a bunch of lawyer jokes by now, right Bob? :D

We start most of them.

What's the difference between a dead skunk in the middle of the road and a dead lawyer in the middle of the road?

What do you call a 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Andrie Hartanto said:
Hi Peter,

I'm an obnoxious visitor. Coming to wreak chaos in your sandbox. Be very afraid.... be very afraid.....
The California guys had their chance to bring their cans of whoop ass at Infineon and to tell you the truth, Andrie must have been the only one to show up from that region :rolleyes: . I thought Mark and I would be in the middle of the pack with all the CA smack talk on Prime on how they all track and race so much. However, that was not the case :D . I only saw Andrie. Where was everyone else?

I guess we will see which region can hold up their can of whoop ass at WGI ;) . The Texans were pretty fast in their home turf. I know I will definitely be the fastest woman :D . Any other woman out there ready to challenge me? I would love to see more women out there, in the mean time, guys watch out :cool: . Footnote: This is for the other 80% of men out there who are not in this post that need to give me the point by a lot sooner.

Maria
Atlanta
'91 Sebring Silver

#3 3 lawyers...One to do it and 2 to argue about it.

What do you call a lawyer buried up to his neck with sand?

Why don't sharks eat lawyers?

Back