• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NYC primers

Hey guys its me, what time are we meeting tommorow. I see 10, 11, and 2pm. coming all the way from long islnd I need to know. And if Im correct the plan is to eat, chill and drive right? Let me know cause Im suppose to go jetskiing tomm morning and need to make arrangements accordingly.

Hey guys its me, what time are we meeting tommorow. I see 10, 11, and 2pm. coming all the way from long islnd I need to know. And if Im correct the plan is to eat, chill and drive right? Let me know cause Im suppose to go jetskiing tomm morning and need to make arrangements accordingly.

As of right now the meet time is at 10am and there are no plans for a drive but we will be having dim sum I belive ....... This is really just a meet and greet but I would like to make this a weekly thing. This is open to everyone who is a car enthusiest especially nsx fans. If I had a choice between going to this meet and going jetsking well I know what I would be doing and it wouldnt be standing around staring at cars.:biggrin:

leaving my house now, hope you guys are still their when I arrive

great to see everyone there. I will miss the BM run next weekend bcoz I am on the other side of the world. Be back on th 10th, and ready for our next meet.

like pilot and passline said today, we need to organize our meet better haha

It was nice meeting some fellow NYC/NJ primers today. I got stuck in midtown on my way home, some kind of parade down 5th ave. We couldn't have asked for better weather :biggrin:

Gay pride and Dim Sum:wink:

Just got home.
WOW! I'm impressed! 8600,repin,dynamic,kong,pilot,na1,tfx all came out and even a couple of non-xr's. With my x we now have enough for another Taconic 8 scenario. Let's do a drive thru tunnels.
Thanks to all for a fun morning.

sorry I was late, hard fitting all my toy activities all in 1 day since the sun seldom comes out, see you guys in 2 weeks and great meeting the newbie members.

Great to meet you guys today. Cars were nice too. :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG00001.jpg
    IMG00001.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
This past sunday was great. need to do that more often. I will be out of the country for this wknd but game for 7/18 or 7/19 if weather holds up. Also down for river run.

Kingkong, Pilot, NA1, can we come up with a meeting plan for river run?

Hmmmm I think that might be me you saw in Flushing and Brooklyn.
I go back and forth on the BQE ... and then up Northern Blvd.

Poconos? I head up route 80 quite often as well.

I am able to meet tommorow same location for dim sum at the same time so I will be there tommorow if the sun is out... i will check back in later

Probably so .... I live in Park Slope.

Was driving around yesterday and while stopped at a light a guy comes running up to me and asks me if my car is an Acura.... he then runs like hell. :eek: I turn my head and I see him running back to his car which is parked 4 or 5 cars behind me and is holding up traffic. :biggrin:

Last edited:
THis past thursday I saw a GORGEOUS Silver NA1 with gold wheels in lower Manhattan.. around the Chamber Street area. WOW.... found myself asking.. do I really own one of thoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :confused:

Few days ago say a 2-tone colored NSX with Targa open in the Park Slope area with 2 blacks guys inside. Think it had fixed headlights....

Anyone here???

Few days ago say a 2-tone colored NSX with Targa open in the Park Slope area with 2 blacks guys inside. Think it had fixed headlights....

Anyone here???

Dear god NOOOOO !! :eek: It seems to be a trend and although it looks good on maybe a show car I would hate to see the market value on such a vehicle.

Saw a 2005 TL done is two tone also I gasped

the 2 tone nsx might be uzeddynamicauto. but all 91-03's are two tone, if it looks like a convertable than its definitely him because he has the only convertible nsx that i know.

p.s. i have to check here more often. i keep on missing the local meets.

THis past thursday I saw a GORGEOUS Silver NA1 with gold wheels in lower Manhattan.. around the Chamber Street area. WOW.... found myself asking.. do I really own one of thoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :confused:

Anyone here???

Yea silver with gold would be me.......come to a meet with all of us....havent seen a white nsx before.....

Back