• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OFFICIAL: Sport Compact Car's Ultimate Street Car Challenge winner is LOWELLHIGH79

lowellhigh79 said:
Here's the 677 rwhp dyno run without the cats.

Regards,

Danny
Those are great numbers Danny, Im jealous!!! Maybe I can get a ride one day if Im in your neck of the woods??? Must be one powerful car to handle!!:smile:

my1stnsx said:
Those are great numbers Danny, Im jealous!!! Maybe I can get a ride one day if Im in your neck of the woods??? Must be one powerful car to handle!!:smile:

Hey Thuan,

Come by if you are ever in Vegas.

Regards,

Danny

lowellhigh79 said:
Hey Thuan,

Come by if you are ever in Vegas.

Regards,

Danny
Danny,
Thanks for the offer, Whenever I'm in vegas we'll definitely meet up!!:smile:

Regards,
Thuan

Re: OFFICIAL: Sport Compact Car's Ultimate Street Car Challenge winner is LOWELLHIGH79

Look what I found :biggrin: Everyone go get their issue!

My favorite section

Very informative about comfortness in a car. I think Jackie should evaluate my car on comfortness. :biggrin:

Congrats once again Danny!

Re: OFFICIAL: Sport Compact Car's Ultimate Street Car Challenge winner is LOWELLHIGH79

ediddynsx said:
Look what I found :biggrin: Everyone go get their issue!

My favorite section

Very informative about comfortness in a car. I think Jackie should evaluate my car on comfortness. :biggrin:

Congrats once again Danny!

Hey Eddie,

I can't believe it. My 15 minutes of fame and they get my BIG ASS bald spot. Worst case of comb over I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! Plus I got in trouble with my wife for LOOKING:eek: on the cleavage shot:biggrin:

Oh well, next time I'll leave the cap on and wear blinders.

Regards,

Danny

Danny - I gotta say. Between the smile on your face and the direction your eyes were looking... any woman is gonna give you a hard time. But we all know the truth, you were just being a gentleman and opening the door for her and also making sure she didn't scratch the paint. :) That'd be my story.

lowellhigh79 said:
Hey Eddie,

I can't believe it. My 15 minutes of fame and they get my BIG ASS bald spot. Worst case of comb over I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! Plus I got in trouble with my wife for LOOKING:eek: on the cleavage shot:biggrin:

Oh well, next time I'll leave the cap on and wear blinders.

Regards,

Danny

Danny,

No worries you can always use th Kobe method of making up. ;) Kekeke

Your hair is fine don't worry about it...;) maybe you might want to wear a cap when driving beacause all that hp and torque will make more hair fly off. :biggrin: :tongue:

By the way Jackie if you are reading this my car is still up for evaluation. :biggrin:

Yes you were just being a gentleman by helping her get in the car. ;)

SaberX said:
This is how to build an NSX. Man, after reading Nov and Dec I'm just more impressed. Way cool man. Please come out to NSXPO 2008 in Oregon. I wanna meet you and your car! :-D

Thanks for the post - I read the article a few days ago and was very surprised that an NSX won the challege but a big congrats at the same time!

Last year I remember Axis won with their Ferrari 360 - did they not enter this year?

Sounds like the NSX is still a capable car with the turbo kit...is this car going to be on display at SEMA? Would love to see it in person.

Saber: When is NSXEXPO being held and where in Oregon?

thanks,
rick

s4play said:
Thanks for the post - I read the article a few days ago and was very surprised that an NSX won the challege but a big congrats at the same time!

Last year I remember Axis won with their Ferrari 360 - did they not enter this year?

Sounds like the NSX is still a capable car with the turbo kit...is this car going to be on display at SEMA? Would love to see it in person.

Saber: When is NSXEXPO being held and where in Oregon?

thanks,
rick

James Chen won in 2000 (Modena), lost in 2001 (turbo MR2), and won in 2002 (turbo 350Z). Nobody knew about the NSX prior to the event and because of the non-disclosure agreement, I could not mention the results:frown: Maybe next year. The car will still be here in Vegas until after SEMA. Call me if you are in town (702-860-9339).

Regards,

Danny

Just got the last copy at wallmart today:biggrin:

Congrats Danny,
Just to say it again, Thanks for representing the NSX community so well. Its great to have one of our kin doing it.

Well good thing I didn't have my 360 there, or everyone would have been toast!
(kidding) :)
Congrats, phenomenal effort, phenomenal car!
I can't wait until people start talking $hit again about the NSX being slow on the import chat room - they'll be eating this issue of SCC.
Note to self: Must figure out a way to get a ride in that car when I go to Vegas to drive one of the Formula One cars...
:)

Chromatose said:
Well good thing I didn't have my 360 there, or everyone would have been toast!
(kidding) :)
Congrats, phenomenal effort, phenomenal car!
I can't wait until people start talking $hit again about the NSX being slow on the import chat room - they'll be eating this issue of SCC.
Note to self: Must figure out a way to get a ride in that car when I go to Vegas to drive one of the Formula One cars...
:)

Anytime, just be sure to bring some of that chromagic with ya.

Danny

USCC Trophy FINALLY arrived!!!!! I included the awards from HIN Las Vegas as well.

Regards,

Danny

Attachments

• IMG_3647.JPG
    IMG_3647.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 149

lowellhigh79 said:
USCC Trophy FINALLY arrived!!!!! I included the awards from HIN Las Vegas as well.

Regards,

Danny

Nice Danny!

Your car looks clean now without those aero parts. :smile:

ediddynsx said:
Nice Danny!

Your car looks clean now without those aero parts. :smile:

You didn't like all that make up?:rolleyes:

lowellhigh79 said:
You didn't like all that make up?:rolleyes:

:tongue:

s4play said:

Was it? If I can remember correctly, it was a GTR who won last year's competition. It would be nice if the competition pits champions against champion to find the ultimate champion. Wouldn't it?

Anyway, Congratulations Danny for winning this prestigious event. You had done NSX owners around the world proud. Thank you

Your car looks clean now. Like a warrior who took off his war gear and warpaint... Nice

P/s: Now I know why Dec issue of SCC has not reached our shores. NSX owners in the US had snapped all of them up!!! Grrrrrrr!!!

Supercar said:
Was it? If I can remember correctly, it was a GTR who won last year's competition. It would be nice if the competition pits champions against champion to find the ultimate champion. Wouldn't it?

It's funny how this topic of a competition between previous winners has come up more now after an NSX and a Skyline won the past two years. No interest in previous years' winners till now. The 360 Modena (2001) and Sc'd 350 Z (2003) won't be competitive, the Viper ACR (2002) was f'ed up by the eventual owner after Paul Mumford's unfortunate death and the SC'd MR2 (2004) was sold off by Brad Bedell. Eric Messely, my driver/ suspension guru, also set up the Viper ACR. He feels the Viper would have been the fastest one on the road course and I trust his opinion and judgement. As for how the my NSX and the Skyline would compare, now THAT would be interesting. :eek:

Best Regards,

Danny

Wow, simply fantastic accomplishment!

I have been following the USCC closely for the past 4 years and know what a grueling competition it is.

Havinf come from a Skyline GTR and having to take all the flak I got for superceding it with my NSX, this is indeed a very nice bit of data to throw at my friends.

KUDOS!

Back