• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post up Dem Hot Ass Shots!!!

If there is one member on Prime I truley respect, it would have to undoubtedly be u. Props to u my friend.:smile:

+1. Kelly is a great guy.

Best Regards,

Danny

Here is mine from far away:smile::smile:
2m81pw2.jpg

fctvq.jpg

Armando, and his buddy the Doc have absolutely nothing to do so they waste time stating their opinion trying to change some one else preference. Omega likes his car the way it is so who gives a damn what you think? If you dont like it why are you looking at it:confused: Just move on, no one cares for your useless opinion. Same ole lossers doing the same ole thing. Prime has the same 25 people who post and some of them are friends so they like to get together and act like little girls. :rolleyes:
Happy Motoring!!

Armando, and his buddy the Doc have absolutely nothing to do so they waste time stating their opinion trying to change some one else preference. Omega likes his car the way it is so who gives a damn what you think? If you dont like it why are you looking at it:confused: Just move on, no one cares for your useless opinion. Same ole lossers doing the same ole thing. Prime has the same 25 people who post and some of them are friends so they like to get together and act like little girls. :rolleyes:
Happy Motoring!!

Enlighten me with your knowledge of all things useless then. The way I read it is unless one agrees with the OP or you for that matter then we must not give opinions or feedback? Why post up "Dem Hot Ass Shots!" photos then? Don't ask the questions if you don't want to hear the answers.

As for the "Little Girls" comment,that's your opinion and as per your logic, opinions have no place on this forum.

Now where did I leave that pink skirt.......................

Armando

Please find your pink skirt and be on your way... Have you heard opinions are like a$$ho!e$ everyone has one but everyone thinks theres dont stink..U gave your feedback to the op and I gave my feedback to you. Again were is this guys skirt ? Can someone find it, so he can get going, Doc is waiting for him outside...:wink:

Enlighten me with your knowledge of all things useless then. The way I read it is unless one agrees with the OP or you for that matter then we must not give opinions or feedback? Why post up "Dem Hot Ass Shots!" photos then? Don't ask the questions if you don't want to hear the answers.

As for the "Little Girls" comment,that's your opinion and as per your logic, opinions have no place on this forum.

Now where did I leave that pink skirt.......................

Armando

Please find your pink skirt and be on your way... Have you heard opinions are like a$$ho!e$ everyone has one but everyone thinks theres dont stink..U gave your feedback to the op and I gave my feedback to you. Again were is this guys skirt ? Can someone find it, so he can get going, Doc is waiting for him outside...:wink:

Your derogotory comments speak volumes about your opinions, but I should be going since you have dismissed me.
:frown:

Armando

PS Leave Doc out of this as I believe his skirt is yellow not pink.

Low, fat, and wide. I take pride in my sweet ass...let's see what u guys got!

picture.php

not big on the stretched tires but otherwise nice :smile:

BAM!!!! :eek:

WORK Meister S1s:18x8 +35 // 19x10.5 +41

Rear valence is an 02+ valence. No modding of valence for the GT Extreme. :biggrin:

small pictures

75625_10150310996120545_710940544_15435663_7754721_n.jpg

75167_10150310999750545_710940544_15435699_4516645_n.jpg

Back