• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post up Dem Hot Ass Shots!!!

sigpic61878_3.jpg
:redface:

After reading this thread from beginning to end, it seems that people here are attacking Omega for posting pics of his car and disliking his tastes. He seems to have handled it in stride, despite some remarks that I see as rude and boderline unacceptable.

You have all made your point, he has answered your questions and defended his choices. Is there any more reason to alienate him?

Hi guys!!!:biggrin:

4 pages, 20 or so pics and 97 posts, omega1 is still defending his preference about the mods done to his car. :smile: If you had a bigger wing on it........................OHH the horror!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin:

I've given up with this crowd. You would think I posted a "Powered By V-Tech" sticker on my NSX or something. GEEZ!!

Last edited:
I've given up with this crowd. You would think I posted a pic. of me sticking a "Powered By V-Tech" sticker on my car or something. GEEZ!!

Ah Omega1, just take the forum as that...an internet forum. There's a reason why we all have asiases here...to encourage heartfelt comments (good or bad) and allow us to defend them in the best way possible. I wouldn't let any of the comments get to ya, its the internetz!

In the meantime, you can fill this out:
3280983403_b0e0503945_o.jpg

:biggrin:

After reading this thread from beginning to end, it seems that people here are attacking Omega for posting pics of his car and disliking his tastes. He seems to have handled it in stride, despite some remarks that I see as rude and boderline unacceptable.

You have all made your point, he has answered your questions and defended his choices. Is there any more reason to alienate him?

Thank you brotha. I think it's great that we all have different tastes in mods..hence, our different individualistic styles. I've been a member here for the past 5 years or so, and I frequent this board probably once every several months...why? The Gallery consists of cookie cutter models. Every NSX either has a Type R wing, moderate offset wheels with nearly identical offsets, moderate lowering, dual exhaust, a widebody variation or two. If you've seen one NSX, you've literally seen them all. Sadly so, I frequent 350z boards, s2000 boards, and Lexus forums moreso because of the vast acceptance in styles which makes for more interesting designs and ideas. For a group of "men" who take pride in their "Exotic high performance" vehicle, you would think that with $$$ comes a bit of class.

And the kicker is this...I don't think my NSX is anything sensational..just atad bit more aggresive in the lowering department and wider wheels, but when members are privately PM'ing about how they think my NSX's stance is refreshing and for the fear of being flamed, I can only nod my head in disgust.

Last edited:
Ah Omega1, just take the forum as that...an internet forum. There's a reason why we all have asiases here...to encourage heartfelt comments (good or bad) and allow us to defend them in the best way possible. I wouldn't let any of the comments get to ya, its the internetz!
And who do I submit this to, the BUTTHEAD admin...I mean..... BUTTHURT admin? :biggrin: Trust me bro. this is nothing but entertainment. I take great pride in my NSX, and if you dig..cool. If not, FO! Can't win them all.

I was really hoping to see some hot ass shots when I seen this thread but all I see is a bunch of winy asses. I understand about having opinions and different likes and dislikes but there's absolutely no need to attack each other. I personally don't like that style of wheel/tire option either. I actually prefer the clean stock look over any others but I definitely never felt the need to bash someone for their choices. Thanks for hi-jacking this thread. :rolleyes:

How funny, we have 2 versions of the same thread:

nsxprime_trend.jpg

While the first reminds you why NSXPRIME is cool, the one on the bottom -this one- looks like "BIZARRO" version that has ignited fire while perpetuating the new trend of trashing NSX's cars/owners lol .... oh well .....

sigpic61878_3.jpg
:redface:

I've been trying to find that picture forever!!!! Thanks!!! Also what I do not understand about that JDM leaf that everyone was so crazy about, for those who don't know. New driver's with fresh licenses has to put that sticker on their vehicle so it alerts more experienced drivers to look out for you. Why would anyone want to put that sticker on by choice!?!? Its like us putting in "student driver" sticker on our cars here.

How did we go from hot asses to FAT asses?:biggrin:
I guess the guy would be a widebody and the girl would be a stock nsx?

Actually, the very first three words on post #1 "Low, fat, and wide" best describes this picture. Personally, I think the trend/style/movement of mounting inappropriately under-sized tires on wide rims that protrude out of the fender well is just as unappealing (especially on an NSX) as the trend/style/movement of sagging jeans/pants. OP's tendency to name call (prick, Nazi, FO, Butthead) and his weak attempt to somehow equate irrelevance of the NSX (by today's performance standards) as rationale for his irreverent styling is causing this thread to go rotten. Hope all is well out there in Texas and hope to see you in Vegas again!

Best Regards,

Danny

Actually, the very first three words on post #1 "Low, fat, and wide" best describes this picture. Personally, I think the trend/style/movement of mounting inappropriately under-sized tires on wide rims that protrude out of the fender well is just as unappealing (especially on an NSX) as the trend/style/movement of sagging jeans/pants. OP's tendency to name call (prick, Nazi, FO, Butthead) and his weak attempt to somehow equate irrelevance of the NSX (by today's performance standards) as rationale for his irreverent styling is causing this thread to go rotten. Hope all is well out there in Texas and hope to see you in Vegas again!

Best Regards,

Danny

thanks for taking the time to crystalize me thoughts oh gas meister!:cool:

I thought this was post up your ladies ass thread.............what a let down.

How funny, we have 2 versions of the same thread:

nsxprime_trend.jpg

While the first reminds you why NSXPRIME is cool, the one on the bottom -this one- looks like "BIZARRO" version that has ignited fire while perpetuating the new trend of trashing NSX's cars/owners lol .... oh well .....

LOL @ "bizarro version." A mod should lock this thread up and merge RELEVANT posts to the other "back end" thread.

Best Regards,

Danny
Danny, you wouldn't happen to be the "NSX cookie cutter master" by any chance? BTW...I do like my jeans a bit loose(Yes past the fender), but if you prefer sporting skinny jeans(wheels sucked into the fender well)...hey, more power to u! I'm not gonna hate:wink: Good analogy btw..

LOL @ "bizarro version." A mod should lock this thread up and merge RELEVANT posts to the other "back end" thread.

Would be nice, there are some sweet pictures on both.

I say let's vote our dear synth19 for admin @ Gallery, not only because he has one of the best looking NSX in the US but also because he is a photographer and not only he knows about photography but he also KNOWS the "tuner / import" crowd better than most of us.

He has street/web cred and while I am sure controversy always will pop-in (which is refreshing somehow) he can be neutral and relevant in 99.9% of the cases.

VOTE FOR synth19 as admin on Gallery!!

Oscar

Danny, you wouldn't happen to be the "NSX cookie cutter master" by any chance? BTW...I do like my jeans a bit loose(Yes past the fender), but if you prefer sporting skinny jeans(wheels sucked into the fender well)...hey, more power to u! I'm not gonna hate:wink: Good analogy btw..

NSX cookie cutter master since 1992. Almost everything I make is one-off, but I do share recipes with those who ask:wink:. Glad you like the analogy; here's another one that I hope you can appreciate: calling 295s "skinny" and "sucked into a fender well, is like an ultra-conservative calling a conservative "liberal" (or an ultra-liberal calling a liberal "conservative"). Just accept that your tastes are really out there (for the majority of this forum) without approximating the majority ("the cookie cutters") from your point of view. Keep enjoying your NSX, which is something we can all agree on.

Best Regards,

Danny

OP's tendency to name call (prick, Nazi, FO, Butthead) and his weak attempt to somehow equate irrelevance of the NSX (by today's performance standards) as rationale for his irreverent styling is causing this thread to go rotten. Hope all is well out there in Texas and hope to see you in Vegas again!

Best Regards,

Danny

The thread went sour because somebody didnt like his wheel setup or his grammer choices on nsx prime. Neither of those 2 are a first occurence on prime. I wouldn't do it to my car and i may not have made some of the responses he made, but i would respect him as a person and a fellow nsx enthusiast. People dont have to like what somebody else does, thinks or believes, but they dont have to always voice THEIR NEGATIVE opinions either. If half the people hadn't posted such negative comments about the setup of Omega1's car, then the thread would have been just a thread that people into that style would follow. Primers could have called him everything but a child of god, but you sure as hell ain't gotta TYPE IT!! Some things should be kept to oneself ESPECIALLY if they are unconstructive. I still love prime and its enthusiasts.:smile:

Bests regard to you too Danny!!

NSX cookie cutter master since 1992. Almost everything I make is one-off, but I do share recipes with those who ask:wink:. Glad you like the analogy; here's another one that I hope you can appreciate: calling 295s "skinny" and "sucked into a fender well, is like an ultra-conservative calling a conservative "liberal" (or an ultra-liberal calling a liberal "conservative"). Just accept that your tastes are really out there (for the majority of this forum) without approximating the majority ("the cookie cutters") from your point of view. Keep enjoying your NSX, which is something we can all agree on.

Best Regards,

Danny
amen to ur last sentence and I will enjoy my NSX once I get it the way I want as I hope u enjoy yours. Honestly, I dont know if I will ever sport 295, imagine the rim width I would need to stretch those bad boys. Lol!

The thread went sour because somebody didnt like his wheel setup or his grammer choices on nsx prime. Neither of those 2 are a first occurence on prime. I wouldn't do it to my car and i may not have made some of the responses he made, but i would respect him as a person and a fellow nsx enthusiast. People dont have to like what somebody else does, thinks or believes, but they dont have to always voice THEIR NEGATIVE opinions either. If half the people hadn't posted such negative comments about the setup of Omega1's car, then the thread would have been just a thread that people into that style would follow. Primers could have called him everything but a child of god, but you sure as hell ain't gotta TYPE IT!! Some things should be kept to oneself ESPECIALLY if they are unconstructive. I still love prime and its enthusiasts.:smile:

Bests regard to you too Danny!!
If there is one member on Prime I truley respect, it would have to undoubtedly be u. Props to u my friend.:smile:

Back