• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

9412535864_2d4379a5c8_h.jpg

Sup Babes, hope this doesnt count as an nsxot1c style double-dip whore post

looks amazing

Thx brotha!!

Who built the tail lamps? Wicked good job.

Thanks man! Mike at ClearCorners.com did an AMAZING job on them

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...cer-s-97-MCB?p=1720029&viewfull=1#post1720029

������ looking good compa..

Ya tu sabes primo a ti tambien

Your plate is hilarious! So simple, but somehow funny as hell! lol
Btw... Please tell us about the tails.

When i searched and search plates and found this wasnt taken i was like WHY THE HELL NOT!! lmao...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...cer-s-97-MCB?p=1720029&viewfull=1#post1720029

Here is a pic of the diffuser with my cutouts. I hadn't cleaned it all up yet but I made those cuts with a dremel by hand. Lot's of patience and sanding.

710ec28c-c241-4d64-a99b-d33d1f4b730a_zps5048456b.jpg

I have no idea what I'm looking at... Lol

If you a asking me.. That is a light diffuser inside the 2002+ tail lamp. When LED conversions are done that is what covers them. Because I wanted to see my LED clusters through the red lens and give it a bit of an updated look I carefully cut the diffuser with holes around the LED clusters. So the reverse and turn signal still have the diffuser in place, but the triple lights do not. This is the opposite of what the original BLT lights are supposed to have which is a cutout around the turn signals so when you look at the yellow ovals you see a bunch of individual LEDs in there. I didn't like that. I kept the diffuser on top of those. Plus that's a separate piece, and that is hard to find as it is an oval diffuser for the 2002+. I figured cutting the section that is on top of the regular lights is ok as that is shared among all NSX's 1991-2005 so I can buy a used one and put my lights back to OEM if need be. My install is 100% reversible.

Just about perfect. :)

This is a Zanardi edition? I've never seen one in the flesh.

Thank you :cool: My NSX is a 2000 with a Wings West front lip and HRE wheels

Like Caustic said, Zanardis are coupes and were made in 1999

I've had mine for about 6 months and just haven't found the time to get them installed....fml

Yeah I had mine for a year. Now Richard is gone, and I need to figure out a way to fix the hyperflash. I will say... despite the fact that I am very angry he left me out to dry with the interior lights... that his workmanship and the overall build of these is above average.

Anyaway I finished and got them on the car. They look great. My mod worked out awesome. The taillamps look OEM, but not so OEM. They just look better but subtle.

I have some tips for you if you decide to do it. It's VERY labor intensive but not hard. Just takes time.

Back