• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random Daily Meets

Only 45% chance of "sprinkles" on Sat. But Sunday is definately going to be a nice day. So DrVolk, I might join you even though I just had a dyno, but hey its a good excuse to meet up with another NSX owner. Anyone else game? Or got other ideas? We could all head to Bellevue afterwards for some grub.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks for using this thread guys,
Chris from Tacoma

Jfowler What did you buy for your car that led to JoJo having her birthday in Italy? And it is Maranello, the Ferrari plant.

Good one :tongue:
BUMP! f#&*@! My guy could not get me in to the factory, got the vin but need 3 week in advance. Well, I guess I will see the one in Rome. :mad: http://www.romecity.it/Ferraristore.htm[/url]

Chris & Ken, you met Evelyn(grandma) at the track...here is her article from the paper.

Grandmother burns rubber on the racetrack
--------------------

While others her age are slowing down, Evelyn Schmitt, 76, is enjoying life in the fast lane -- literally.

Bill Hutchens Mcclatchy Newspapers

August 19 2007

TACOMA, Wash. -- Race time. Flame-retardant racing suit: check. Racing gloves: check. Racing helmet: check. Gold wire-rimmed granny glasses: check.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/fruitlandpark/orl-srspeeder07aug19,0,4739760.story
her car pict below...

Link to some picts that Frankie took, I am still looking for more pictures of our cars...
http://toasty.smugmug.com/gallery/4171086#243642180

Attachments

• grandma's.sumner.8.07 005.jpg
    grandma's.sumner.8.07 005.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Only 45% chance of "sprinkles" on Sat. But Sunday is definately going to be a nice day. So DrVolk, I might join you even though I just had a dyno, but hey its a good excuse to meet up with another NSX owner. Anyone else game? Or got other ideas? We could all head to Bellevue afterwards for some grub.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks for using this thread guys,
Chris from Tacoma

Yeah, there are a lot of people going that aren't even dynoing...just going to hang out. I want to get my car on there to see how my I/H/E/chip mods plaid out for me...then I can go FI.
I'll be down there around noon on Sunday so I can get in line for the dyno...let me know if you're coming...or just ring me. 2063833929

Yeah, there are a lot of people going that aren't even dynoing...just going to hang out. I want to get my car on there to see how my I/H/E/chip mods plaid out for me...then I can go FI.
I'll be down there around noon on Sunday so I can get in line for the dyno...let me know if you're coming...or just ring me. 2063833929

Yeah I'll be there. Will most likely call you Sat. Would like to talk to you about your chip too.

See ya Sunday,
Chris

Re: Random Daily Meets/Feb 16

Looking to drive this Sat. want to go up north, old chuckanut drive. Anybody interested?

Yea normally I would, but then no one seems to want to come up north here. Maybe its me, who knows. I havent left yet if anyone is still interested. HAHA yea, I see that happening...

took my brother(visiting from texas) up chuckanut yesterday evening(right before sunset); when I was a kid my brother use to scare the shit out of me in his type R, we'll just say paybacks a bitch :biggrin: . He enjoyed it very much. We took some pics of the sunset and I let him drive the nsx back down.

Rolled 154 miles on her yesterday, driving the greater eastside, top off and everything, even armoralled the tires:biggrin:

yep if you come to my march Thai food meet. look under "wa future event ideas" and i forgot to add I got you and dan for helping me with my window. ahhhh free Thai food. damm dude lets just move there. my income converted would take care of us both, just split the profit w/me from your house LOL

been busy here's mine from that day
47b8dc03b3127cceb52430e3758e00000026100Act3DVm2ZuWLA

47b8dc03b3127cceb52430e1758c00000026100Act3DVm2ZuWLA

47b8dc03b3127cceb52430ecf4b100000026100Act3DVm2ZuWLA

47b8dc03b3127cceb52430eaf4b700000026100Act3DVm2ZuWLA

Wow guys, looks like ya'll had a good time. I'm also glad to see that this thread has worked so well. Thanks go out to everyone for using this thread as it was intended.

On that note, you don't have to be a weather man to know its a beautifull day today. I know this is short notice but as soon as I'm done washing/waxing my NSX, I'm deffinately heading out. Possibly to Bellevue square. Any takers I know that's not that far a drive for some of you up north.

PM me or call. Number is on first post.

Chris from Tacoma

It also seems that its going to be a nice day this Sunday as well. Up for suggestion on where to go and if anyone would like to hang out. Drop a line.

Chris from Tacoma

Tomorrow is looking like a sunny day. I'm deffinately gonna be crusin, does anyone want to hook up?

Chris from Tacoma

This weekened is finally looking like we're getting a break in the weather. Anyone heading out?

Chris from Tacoma

Back