• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sat Mar 27 - Lunch at Fudruckers NJ

Wow!!......It looks like we are going to have a big turn out. Maybe we should get an official head count??

That would be good because The Don said it was on him and he probably would like to know how much cash he will have to bring.

Don't worry!!!

RSO 34 said:
That would be good because The Don said it was on him and he probably would like to know how much cash he will have to bring.

He can use his credit card!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Don:
Larry B and I won't be able to make it on Saturday. We're corner balancing the yellow submarine and getting it ready for the 2004 track season. We still want to try for 155 MPH on the Glen's back straight.

Hi Folks-

Are we sure that the Fudruckers has ample parking in their lot for all of us? How close is the Bridgewater Acura dealer? Would it be feasible to park there if need be? Thanks-

Nev

Long range forecast

mid 50's partly sunny, this I could deal with. Put another coat of Z---- on the car, looks great!!!! Now, all I need to do is put on the new front "shoes" probably do it either Friday, or next week, depending on time/weather. Look forward to seeing everyone, Bailey, do we have a "rendevous point" set up yet? Give me a call on the land line if you need-Regards to all:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NSXNEV said:
Hi Folks-

Are we sure that the Fudruckers has ample parking in their lot for all of us? How close is the Bridgewater Acura dealer? Would it be feasible to park there if need be? Thanks-

Nev

Nev, they're on the same side of the highway not far apart - we could be able to walk if needed.

Pete: Sorry to hear you and Larry can't make it but I know how important 155 is to you so best of luck in the transformation.

Nev: Fudruckers is literally next door to Bridgewater Acura. Plenty of places to park.

Bailey: I thought it was two days ago too! LOL

Hope Bob eats before hand otherwise I might go broke....

I can't make it. Got my turbo installed :) and wanted to show it to everyone but on that weekend I have scheduled a fine dyno tunning. Maybe next nsx meeting.

Peter Mills said:
Don:
Larry B and I won't be able to make it on Saturday.

Can I have your burgers?
574.gif

Argh!!! Now they are saying rain on Saturday........Looks like I may bring the Orange milk truck.

AccuWeather
Tuesday
HI - 46
LO - 34
Sunny; breezy in the p.m.
Wednesday
HI - 53
LO - 42
Times of clouds and sun
Thursday
HI - 57
LO - 48
Showers
Friday
HI - 60
LO - 48
Mild with some sun
Saturday
HI - 60
LO - 44
Some sun

Hey all I plan on attending with the Bee,Who cares about rain,my car is quite dirty already so any rain might help.

It sucks!!!

Spoke with Bailey yesterday, all set to meet up and drive down today, went out to the car to check the tire pressure and the oil before embarking, both looked good, the car wouldn't start. Dead as could be, I had driven last week but today, nothing. When I hooked it up to jump off my other car, the alarm was screaming. After consulting with both Bailey and Acura, I got the alarm to quiet re-hooked up the jumpers, turned the key, no idiot lights, the gauges didn't budge, turned the key, the starter was cranking for all it was worth, but I'm sure that the fuel wasn't being pumped, no luck. I called Acura roadside, 1 1/2 hours later the flat bed showed up, we loaded it up, I followed it to Greenwich Acura, and that's where it will spend the weekend. Sorry I missed hooking up with everybody, hope that you all had a great time. If my memory serves me, the River Run (Don are you reading) should be sometime soon, I hope to see everyone there. By the way, the tow company guys and the Acura people couldn't believe how great my car looks, I had "Z'd" it last week in anticipation of today, and the only ones that got to appreciate it were people who could give a ----!!! Hope everyone had a good time, I'm jealous:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for posting a pic Dennis.

Great seeing old friends, Bob, and making new ones.

Plus it was a darn good burger!

Back