• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery widebody kit installation complete

Excellent!!!!

You mentioned modifying the hood and side skirts.
What did you do?
Does your spare tire still fit with that hood?

I am very jealous!

More pics

Here are some more pics of my NSX.

wMzg2MzA5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzg2MzEwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzg2MzExNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMzg2MzEzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

More pics please! zoomed out preferably.

Tantheman, I have the front carbon fiber lip about 3.5" off the ground. The carbon fiber lip extends out farther than the OEM front bumper so I have to be very meticulous where I go. You are correct, turning my NSX at very wide angles is the only way I will avoid scraping the front lip on steep driveways.

I am working on getting a piece of thin sheetmetal and cutting it to be flushed with my Wings West Front lip and back to the radiator to address my scrapping issue. The hardest part is how to mount/attach it on the underside.

Tan

another pic

1TITE,
Can you post a pic from the rear? The shot of the nose looks great, but a tail shot would be nice.

Tantheman, Steven Peng has something attached under his WW front spoiler. I don't know his name on PRIME, but he might be able to help you out. Here is a pic of his car.

31car0.jpg

mickeylex, for now, the rear is OEM :( I was looking at doing the complete Marga Hills rear. I will take some more pics from the rear.

Constructive Opinion

Constructive Opinion,

I feel as though the rear view mirror would best left stock or the CF Formula-One style would be more fitting.

The bodykit you choose is a GT appeal, but the chrome wheels is distracting.

All else is very nice! My hat goes off to a nice ride.

Tantheman said:
I am working on getting a piece of thin sheetmetal and cutting it to be flushed with my Wings West Front lip and back to the radiator to address my scrapping issue. The hardest part is how to mount/attach it on the underside.

Tan

Tommy (Stormrider) has the WingsWest front lip with a carbon fiber lip underneath it. I don't know how he did it, but here's what it looks like...

does anyone on here know who makes the carbon fiber lips. I have the wings west front fascia and I really like the one steven peng has on his car

More mods added...

Finally got a chance to take some more pics of my NSX after recent addition of the Marga Hills rear spats/diffuser, Sparco steering wheel/Torino seats, and Kenwood DVD player.

wNDY1Mzg4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDY1Mzg5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDY1MzkwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDY1MzkxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDY1MzkyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDY1MzkzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNDY1Mzk0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
apapada said:
didn't realize it was an auto. how do you like it?

I had a 5-spd before. I really didn't like the heavy clutch and no power assist. Now that I don't have to worry about that, I do end up missing the power that I had in a 5-spd. I definitely can feel the power difference from stock.

WOW!

Got a question though. Are you running wider wheels or did you use spacers? What size did you have to use to get the wheels/tires to fit so nicely? Thanks!

Again, looks good!

13 Devils said:
WOW!

Got a question though. Are you running wider wheels or did you use spacers? What size did you have to use to get the wheels/tires to fit so nicely? Thanks!

Again, looks good!

I had to use 1" spacers for the front and rear which I bought from Motorsport Technology . I am running 18x8.5 and 19x9.5 with about a 44mm offset for both. I will be getting new rims soon so I can have about a 2" lip for the front and 4" lip for the rear rims.

Back