• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery widebody kit installation complete

That is very nice and clean. I like the way the car is now. I think the stock rear spoiler looks nice. I have a black car and I am thinking of doing the widebody kit this winter, ala Seth's at SOS.
Your car looks tastefully done. I would love to see a pic of the rear end of the car.
Nice car...

jsrsx/nzo-who, you are both correct. Upgrading an NSX to a 02 aftermarket bodykit is very expensive. Hard to cut corners anywhere After several months of contemplating on changing the look of my NSX and making what seemed like thousands of inquisitive phone calls, I eventually gave in and procured all parts needed for my project. It took me weeks just to find a bodyshop that would even want to touch my car. I still feel like I need to do something with the rear since it still OEM. I also want to start on the stereo system and interior. The saga continues....

i know how you feel! Even have the same seats, our cars will look like twins!

i know how you feel! Even have the same seats, our cars will look like twins!
I went back and looked at your thread on your project and wanted to know how long before you will have your NSX ready? Also, for the Ganador mirrors, you will need a small angle mirror on the psgr side mirror so you can see down that side of the car, unless you have a RHD car.

That is very nice and clean. I like the way the car is now. I think the stock rear spoiler looks nice. I have a black car and I am thinking of doing the widebody kit this winter, ala Seth's at SOS.
Good luck on your project. Expect the project to possibly take 2-3 months or more while waiting for parts and waiting for your NSX to come back from the bodyshop. It took me about 5 months for my project :(

I went back and looked at your thread on your project and wanted to know how long before you will have your NSX ready? Also, for the Ganador mirrors, you will need a small angle mirror on the psgr side mirror so you can see down that side of the car, unless you have a RHD car.

i'm in Japan so its RHD ;) My car is a long term project. I projected 2 years for accumulation of parts (3months left), 6months for paint, two months for stereo/interior retrim. I'm purchasing the car next year, need a silver manual hard top. So i will begin next year and have it to show car standards by within 3 years hopefully (ie suspension/brakes detailed, full retrim stereo cabin and boot install, custom lighting effects, engine upgrade. Depending on sponsorship things may speed up. etc. :) I have a few tricky things planned :D

len3.8 said:
Your car looks tastefully done. I would love to see a pic of the rear end of the car.
Nice car...

Here are some pics from the rear.

wNDg1NTI0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wNDg1NTI1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

i=wNDg1NTI2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

another one from the side
i=wNDg1NTI3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Really nice! Could you tell me what size offset you're running? I realize it's a wide body, just curious still. Also, what size tire and your opinion on them?

Thanks!

Juice said:
They don't even show the Cruz 6 on their web page. :(

Click on 'wheels' and then the 'more' link.

TRM04 said:
Really nice! Could you tell me what size offset you're running? I realize it's a wide body, just curious still. Also, what size tire and your opinion on them?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what the offset is...I'll have to call DTM Kreuz to find out..sorry :redface:

I am running 215/35-18 Nitto 555 and 265/30-19 Nitto 555. The tires fit well on the rims.

diablo2469 said:
yeah, damn those wheels are nice. where did you get the Ganador mirrors from?

I got the mirrors from Dali Racing. Last word I got was that they were discontinued. Gruppe-M makes some similar mirrors to. Also, they are for RHD so I had to add a small angled mirror on the psgr side mirror to help me see better. If you look at post #57 in this thread, you can see a pic of it.

Looks awesome! How do you drive it around with that front lip. It would last me 10 minutes!

:eek:

PAUL M said:
Looks awesome! How do you drive it around with that front lip. It would last me 10 minutes!

:eek:

Right now it is ~ 3-3.5" off the ground. This means no speed bumps for me
tongue.gif
I always go at an angle when going up steep slopes. The carbon fiber lip is very very strong. I've hit it numerous times and it just seems to hold up very well.

1titeNSX Always loved your car..

My car is in the body shop for nearly the same mods except I decided not to go the 02+ route. I'm getting the Sorcery front wide fenders, Taitec Rear Fenders and KS Route Le Mans bumper and Volk GTC rims 18x8 et24 19x10.5 et12 . What is the offset of your DTM wheels.

How did u find the fitment of the Sorcery front fender and the Taitec fender ?

Thanx and again HOT!

beautiful car.... that is definately one of the sweetest body kits out there. Is the price for the kit simular to the $7000 estimated on this thread? Do you know if the kit fits the flip up style headlights?

where did you buy it from?

NSXBOX said:
1titeNSX Always loved your car..

My car is in the body shop for nearly the same mods except I decided not to go the 02+ route. I'm getting the Sorcery front wide fenders, Taitec Rear Fenders and KS Route Le Mans bumper and Volk GTC rims 18x8 et24 19x10.5 et12 . What is the offset of your DTM wheels.

How did u find the fitment of the Sorcery front fender and the Taitec fender ?

Thanx and again HOT!

Not sure on the offset...sorry :redface: The fitment of Sorcery and Taitec fenders were excellent. How long before your car is ready?

newby said:
beautiful car.... that is definately one of the sweetest body kits out there. Is the price for the kit simular to the $7000 estimated on this thread? Do you know if the kit fits the flip up style headlights?

where did you buy it from?!

Thanks...If you are referring to my front bumper, front fenders, side skirts and rear fenders, it is a little cheaper that the whole Sorcery widebody kit. Yep, the Sorcery widebody kit is ~ $7k, but if you take into account the paint job, headlights, hood, etc, the price will tip easily over $7k ..... I actually bought only the front portion of this kit since I really didn't like the rear fenders/side skirts. I have seen my front bumper on Sorcery's webpage for the pre-02 models...not sure if he is selling it though. Here is a picture of what it would look like below. Toru from www.passslimitusa.com might know the answer to this as well as Hishi. This is where I bought my Sorcery products from.

img011.jpg

Your car looks amazing. I like the fact that you did the widebody and didn't feel the need to put on a gigantic wing like a lot of people do... Looks great!

Back