• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Steering Rack Knock Bush

Then how much is too much? $2499 for this bushing? Still cheaper than a new rack... Just approaching this as someone who's stood at a lathe and turned bushings from raw stock. $120/bushing is heinously overpriced. We can rationalize "nothing's too expensive for safety", but I haven't heard any mention of a steering rack "safety" bushing for sale in this posting, just a steering rack bushing to illiminate knock.

I have a really simple suggestion for you, don't buy it and move on. Better yet, why don't you make it and sell it for $100 bucks and steal all the revenue?

You could make this same argument for every part sold on these forums.

can you please help i need to get one of these asap

Hi there,

Sure please pay $120.00USD via PayPal using [email protected] with your delivery address and it will be in the post to you the very next day.

Thank you.

Regards,

Les

installed mine today without a hitch works perfect thanks Les for a great idea to help us out worth every penny

Cheers mate thanks for the feed back and many miles of knock free fun to be had.

Back