• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Synth19 Imola Orange NSX Build

I like how his entire thread has been derailed with people completely trying to pick apart a gorgeous car, one of THE nicest on Prime :eek:

Me too.

76d31508_c851d40e_Derail_1.jpeg

Thankfully Synth seems to be a good sport about it so far, but let's try to keep in mind that this is his build thread, and he has not been soliciting opinions. ;)

Last edited:
exactly.

it would be a shame if the nicest imola nsx of all time ended up looking like that widebody red ebay nsx (with fake bids for a year).

I like how his entire thread has been derailed with people completely trying to pick apart a gorgeous car, one of THE nicest on Prime :eek:

I vote a mod come in here and clean this up... too much bullshit in an otherwise amazingly documented build thread.

Would a different center cap work on the model5s. Just wondering

Would a different center cap work on the model5s. Just wondering
It's very proprietary. The center cap has something like 8 allen machine screws around the perimeter holding it in place. Would be interesting if someone found an exact fit though.

Wow... no kidding... that must be some seriously heat resistant glue if they expect that to stay on there at the track.
Unless you're Billy J who can heat up BBKs enough on the NSX they will be fine imo. Mine have been fine so far. Just make sure you clear coat over it.

I try to keep it classy and clean. Too old to get too creative. :D
I know what you mean exactly. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Back