• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Synth19 Imola Orange NSX Build

LOL, you seem to have been a pretty good sport about it. BUT, I'd be interested in seeing the video footage of how terrible you did...I just like seeing this color in action!

Synth,

Your NSX looks stunning on track and your whole project has inspired a mate of mine whos recently picked up an Imola 03 ...

Apologies for asking as dont want to take this off topic but can I ask if any update RYU please?

If you're talking about JP Aero they do not. But i'll see them soon and will inquire on your behalf.

regards, Paul

Anything new planned for your ride in 2013? Forced induction?

Sorry for the late response. No plans ever for FI. I want to keep the car NA. I did get the last set of 2002 side splitters from downforce. These are also model 5's in 18/19 powdercoated in hyperblack. It's a combination of gunmetal and has a slight polish in light. Also you'll notice the JP Aero front lip is repaired/repainted thanks to my friends at IND. It was much cheaper to fix then buy new again. Wheels are very dirty though in this pic.

994302_4358080009073_1273650350_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response. No plans ever for FI. I want to keep the car NA. I did get the last set of 2002 side splitters from downforce. These are also model 5's in 18/19 powdercoated in hyperblack. It's a combination of gunmetal and has a slight polish in light. Also you'll notice the JP Aero front lip is repaired/repainted thanks to my friends at IND. It was much cheaper to fix then buy new again. Wheels are very dirty though in this pic.

994302_4358080009073_1273650350_n.jpg

Nice! looks like the rear can come out a bit to sit flush with the rear quarter panel? If you look at the front and the rear the back looks like it sit a bit in. Other than that car looks Amazing! :wink:

the Imola I am doing now this is how its gonna look bad to the bone

commission please! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! looks like the rear can come out a bit to sit flush with the rear quarter panel? If you look at the front and the rear the back looks like it sit a bit in. Other than that car looks Amazing! :wink:

I front wheel is turned in slightly I think.

Beautiful ride man! The stance is so perfect ~ I'll be in Chicago end of July, you think we can meet up for coffee so I can check it out in person? I want to see it in person :)

The JP front lip and side skirts are perfect. I think I need those as well to complete my car. I'm glad you have not gotten an NSX-R hood yet or that may sway me to go for one too.

Hopefully next time you come to the Bay Area my NSX mods will be on the car so we can do another photoshoot! I won't be at Wekfest this year due to business trip.

Beautiful ride man! The stance is so perfect ~ I'll be in Chicago end of July, you think we can meet up for coffee so I can check it out in person? I want to see it in person :)

The JP front lip and side skirts are perfect. I think I need those as well to complete my car. I'm glad you have not gotten an NSX-R hood yet or that may sway me to go for one too.

Hopefully next time you come to the Bay Area my NSX mods will be on the car so we can do another photoshoot! I won't be at Wekfest this year due to business trip.

Hey, looks like I won't be at Wekfest this year either. But yeah, def hit me up when you are in town! My Hako should be done by then as well!

Looks GREAT G!!! Love the splitters... and wish I was running VRH so I could run them!

The more I look at your car, the more I feel I need those side diffusers too!

Great pictures, I always enjoy looking at your car and what you do to it. The Imola is really a unique color ~ very exotic. I'm still mad a few years back I made an offer for a local Imola that was supercharged and didn't get the car :(

The more I look at your car, the more I feel I need those side diffusers too!

Great pictures, I always enjoy looking at your car and what you do to it. The Imola is really a unique color ~ very exotic. I'm still mad a few years back I made an offer for a local Imola that was supercharged and didn't get the car :(

Rick, side splitters would be perfect with your new aggressive wing. I literally got the last set (that fits the 02 sides). Not sure if they plan on making these anymore. Hit up Downforce and maybe setup another group buy?

tbnsxt - agreed! Crazy how different Imola looks in various lighting conditions...

- - - Updated - - -

I never cared for the Spoon mirrors but seeing them on your car makes them look so good!

These are actually the Carbon 6 mirrors. I think #2 of 12? :D

About those side diffuers, I was going to ask you ~ are those the same ones made for the s2000? I remember seeing somewhere you posted a picture of an s2000 but can't remember where!

I'm thinking of having them custom made and wrapped in matte black since I have easy access to a lot of s2000 parts here.

I'll be in Chicago end of July so let's plan to meet up :)

About those side diffuers, I was going to ask you ~ are those the same ones made for the s2000? I remember seeing somewhere you posted a picture of an s2000 but can't remember where!

I'm thinking of having them custom made and wrapped in matte black since I have easy access to a lot of s2000 parts here.

I'll be in Chicago end of July so let's plan to meet up :)

No, these are nsx specific, in fact... specific to the NSX 2002 side skirts. Downforce makes two versions-One for the 2002 skirts, and another for the stacy skirts. My set was the LAST in stock for the 2002. They had ONE remaining left for the stacy skirts as of 3 weeks ago. See you in Chicago!

Man I love the pearl in the sunlight I cant wait to see the one I am building look like that. holy cow

Back