• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tail of the Dragon (Deals Gap) March 23rd - 25th

Perhaps we could all meet up on Friday night, the 23rd, and map out plans for Saturday and Sunday. If that sounds ok, I might could get with TitaniumVtec and work some details out for you guys.

So how many people are gonna be there? I will be there Saturday (or maybe Friday if more are there that day)

I'll start the list.

1). Aero

1). Aero
2). Daily Interlude
3). SJones
4). DaXman
5). tomc92bb000059

Wow, we're expecting a nice turnout!

I'm still working on the Starion...hoping to have it running this weekend. I had to have the gas tank cleaned and lined and then get all new filters...

Jason, hopefully you will be able to bring the Starion..... I use to be a huge fan of the conquest tsi. Looking forward to checking it out.

Unfortunately, it looks like they won't have it done until mid-late next week. Since I have not had it running yet, I can't guarantee that the tank is all it needs. Plus money is getting tight for this trip...

So it's looking more and more like I'll be in the Maxima for this trip. :(

I'm afraid I have to bow out of this event. I have a couple minor issues I want to iron out of the NSX and S2000 before any long trips. I also have other work related issues I have to deal with first.

You guys will have fun though, the drive and scenery should be fantastic :frown:

I’m planing a trip down to Myrtle Beach, late April early May. I have a place in Little River NC plan to ride the Dragon. 5 friends and me are taking our bikes. Looks like a blast from what I have seen. Any pick of the Dragon :smile:

Charles

Any pick of the Dragon :smile:

Charles

7537IMG_1102-med.jpg

I'm afraid I have to bow out of this event. I have a couple minor issues I want to iron out of the NSX and S2000 before any long trips. .....................................:

Well by chance if you get the issues worked out, feel free to come along. Oster and Nabil will take care of you at First Class Automotive. You are in good hands.

Well by chance if you get the issues worked out, feel free to come along. Oster and Nabil will take care of you at First Class Automotive. You are in good hands.

Very true, those guys are the best and trully very understanding. More than just master mechanics, they are good friends.

Okay folks, just to provide some updates since the time is getting closer. The plan is to meet at the Deals Gap motorcyle store /gas station at noon until 1pm on friday for the people that will be coming in on friday. After that we will cruise the gap, cherohala skyway, foothills parkway or any other roads that everyone is up for. Saturday we will also be meeting up at noon until 1pm at the same place (deals gap motorcycle store/gas station) for anyone rolling in on saturday. And then we can cruise out from there.

Saturday evening at about 6:30pm, we are all meeting up at Sullivans Restaurant for dinner and a early birthday celebration for James (TitaniumVtec)

Here is the address and phone number of Sullivans for anyone interested in coming along.

121 W Broadway Ave
Maryville, TN 37801
(865) 681-3334

Why meet up so late on Sat? I plan on hitting the gap early and often!

I'm not sure if we'll be there by noon on Friday but we will be staying at the Deals Gap store so look for my Maxima when ever you roll through there.

I know there will be some night runs each night. We typically head out around 9-10pm depending on how the day goes and when we BBQ dinner.

From 12 till dark is a long time to be running that 11 miles IMO. Maybe I'm getting old??? We will keep an eye out for the Maxima.

Night runs are fun! I look forward to sneaking in a few if I can.

I'm not sure if we'll be there by noon on Friday but we will be staying at the Deals Gap store so look for my Maxima when ever you roll through there.

I know there will be some night runs each night. We typically head out around 9-10pm depending on how the day goes and when we BBQ dinner.

Jason,

I plan to do a few runs early both mornings as well but I figured noon would be a good time for everyone to get together, talk for a bit, check out each others rides, and then do some cruising.

Back