• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles

*SPOILER ALERT*

John was inside Cameron!! :eek:
:biggrin:

Do any of you think this is the end of the show? I've really gotten into this show and I hope they bring it back for a third season. So many unanswered questions still out there.

Do any of you think this is the end of the show? I've really gotten into this show and I hope they bring it back for a third season. So many unanswered questions still out there.

I too hope they bring back a 3rd season, but who knows, it's still up in the air. Fox moved the show to Friday nights, and they are wondering why their ratings went down. The rumors about the studio sets being torn down are just that, rumors.

Hi

Arg my bad ofcourse it was the end of season two. Yes I hope they bring it back for season 3. I have not thought of the possibilty that it is not coming back.

And a good one on that spoiler. It had to happen in the end :biggrin:

Regards

Hi

Arg my bad ofcourse it was the end of season two. Yes I hope they bring it back for season 3. I have not thought of the possibilty that it is not coming back.

And a good one on that spoiler. It had to happen in the end :biggrin:

Regards

I read on yahoo news that T-SCC was one of the shows that might not come back and when i saw the last episode it kind of looks like it's done. I hope not

I don't think there's any chance it'll be back. The ratings fell every episode and at the end, they flat out sucked.

I don't think there's any chance it'll be back. The ratings fell every episode and at the end, they flat out sucked.

I don't think they sucked, but putting it on Friday nights was terrible for me. I never watched it then, i had to go to fox's website and download it there. I was so use to Mondays.

I think that depending on how popular the new movie will be will determine if they'll give the people more terminator.

Fox should give us more of Cameron!

If Austin Powers got in on with a Fembot, why can't John Connor get it on with Cameron? :wink::biggrin:

Hi

Damn it. I really liked the show too. I was looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Well I have about 20 episodes of Heroes season 3 that I have not seen, but Terminator will be missed.

Regards

Hi

Damn it. I really liked the show too. I was looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Well I have about 20 episodes of Heroes season 3 that I have not seen, but Terminator will be missed.

Regards

why are you saying it will be missed? We don't know if it has been cancelled or not. Plus, we have a Terminator movie coming out soon. ;)

why are you saying it will be missed? We don't know if it has been cancelled or not. Plus, we have a Terminator movie coming out soon. ;)

Hi

You are correct. We do not know. But it is not looking good.

I should have known that the last episode was the last this season. It was way too scary to be more episodes this season.

It wll be missed even though it will return. But that was the way I felt after season one. And the way I felt when we had a break in season 2. That is the way I am supposed to feel and thats why they end with these cliffhangers.

The movie? Yes it will be fun.

Regards

Last edited:
I think this show for the last 6 episodes or so has been incredible. Best show on TV. I hope they bring it back. Moving it to Friday was not a great idea. I used to watch it live on Monday's, now I DVR it.

One of the producers said that they don't have accurate DVR ratings. THe ratings for the show could be very high after factoring in DVR and internet downloads.
Most people (like myself) don't sit around the house Friday night. I always DVR and watch it later.

Great ending to season three btw. Who thinks that John Connor is dead in the future? I am betting that after uniting humans he dies of cancer or something similar and the resistant machines are running the show while using the idea of "fighting for John Conner (JC)" similar to the way religions use "fighting for Jesus Christ".
In Terminator 2 the T1000 sent back was Skynet's last hope since shortly afterward it went "offline". Was it John Henry and the Katherine Weaver T1000 that eventually destroy Skynet while using the name of John Connor to rally humans to help their cause? Apparently making the T1000 was Skynet's biggest mistake even though they tried to use one to kill John Connor in T2.

Hmm...

Hi

My hopes are up again. This is wonderfull news. Fingers will be crossed in may.

I have always had a feeling that Brian Austin Green was a wuss from the 90210 series (which I did not see). But he does a great job in this and it is good he is back in this alternative future.

Regards

Hi

My hopes are up again. This is wonderfull news. Fingers will be crossed in may.

I have always had a feeling that Brian Austin Green was a wuss from the 90210 series (which I did not see). But he does a great job in this and it is good he is back in this alternative future.

Regards

you mean this guy?? :tongue:
brian-austin-green-bigmtk3ng.jpg

his role in T:SCC has been great.

you mean this guy?? :tongue:
his role in T:SCC has been great.

Arg yes that's the guy :smile:

Should have had Cameron kick his a$$ back in the days.

Regards

Damn...I really hope it is coming back. I especially liked the last several episodes.

I'd bet if the movie does well, it will be renewed.

Hi

This is from the official website blog section:

"one last thing from josh friedman.
Posted on May 18th, 2009 by hadley
By now most of you have heard the news that T:SCC is cancelled. I received a call earlier today from Peter Roth at Warner Bros. and I appreciate both his personal and professional support throughout this show’s life."

Can be read here

So that's it. It is all over. Well I have almost a complete season of Heroes that I have not watched.

TSCC will be missed though.

Regards

Yeah, it's gone, but given that it was Fox (BIH), we're lucky to get the season and a half we did. I wish Firefly had gotten so lucky.

Yeah, it's gone, but given that it was Fox (BIH), we're lucky to get the season and a half we did. I wish Firefly had gotten so lucky.

I totally sucks. This was a great show and easily better than T4-- which was crap.

Half of the best shows of all time on TV wouldn't have survived a season these days. The stupid networks kill everything before anyone gets a chance to watch it.:mad:

I totally sucks. This was a great show and easily better than T4-- which was crap.

Half of the best shows of all time on TV wouldn't have survived a season these days. The stupid networks kill everything before anyone gets a chance to watch it.:mad:

No shit huh, but they won't cancel American Idol or any of those other crappy "reality" shows.

Back