• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The $14,000 NSX! What do you think?

I change my mind. Go buy the damn thing!:biggrin:

14K. is play money. go have fun with it. track car, turbo it, paint it baby blue and add some neon glow lights. cheap nsx. just have fun with it.

lol just saw your picture ediddy. lol u smug sob!:wink:

photo_1

btw let me know if you want me to take down the picture. I dont want to post it if you dont want it posted.

RON98 said:
I change my mind. Go buy the damn thing!:biggrin:

14K. is play money. go have fun with it. track car, turbo it, paint it baby blue and add some neon glow lights. cheap nsx. just have fun with it.

lol just saw your picture ediddy. lol u smug sob!:wink:

:biggrin:
btw let me know if you want me to take down the picture. I dont want to post it if you dont want it posted.

haha u dork :smile:

OT: thanks for the heads up on the M1

You know it needs a cluth/flywheel/master cylinder. It probably needs a timing belt and water pump too. So whats that like $4,000 or so? Probably needs shocks, $700. Next thing you know you have $5k into it.

This bothers me in his ebay ad: "I do not know what happened to the car for it to receive a Salvage title. "
Was is flooding? If so, you could be in for a world of hurt.

Personally, I would pass unless you have a garage, and want a track car.

Its a great car for a mechanic, that has tons of spares around and doesnt mind a salvage title. Problem is a nice NSX is only $22k-27k. Why buy a rat for $14k, then put another $6k into it and still have a salvage roach $20k NSX?

At the time, I had spare seats, Volk rims, bumpers, radio's, spoilers, and tons of other stuff but I was buying another house and didnt feel like starting on another project.

im a mechanic but the car has a salvage title. I hate salvage titles.

clutch, flywheel, master cylinder and timing belt is pretty easy maintaince and cheap to do if you can do it yourself.

The master cylinder is a joke. Just like any other hondas and takes about 30 minutes for a complete install. lol my woman can change her master cylinder on her little honda in an hour :biggrin:

Eddie, i was thinking of just getting a 55 gallon drum of amsoil 10w-30 full synthetic. i can bring it to the car meet on wednesdays and if someone needs to change the oil, i'll just sell it at my cost if you guys want a gallon here and there. its lower price than the M1 stuff at walmart and its full synthetic too and hell of a lot cheaper than mail order + shipping.

No way in hell im going through 55 gallons:biggrin:

Back