• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NEW NSX concept was seen in Fukuoka today.

Blacked out beak, might that be carbon fiber?

Last edited:
better but still looks like Lightning McQueens mouth from Cars

I agree scammy.

As a design hack, I tried to come up with some other options (not that Honda is even paying attention). Would any of these look any better?

NSX Concept Design Tweak 3.jpgNSX Concept Design Tweak 1.jpgNSX Concept Design Tweak 2.jpg

At least these alternatives give the car a lot meaner look than the current design. This goes along with what I believe Honda needs to infuse more generously into this car (over the original): PASSION!!! - not just mechanical perfection. The second design tweak to me is reminiscent of the C7 Vette. It has a grimace.

Last edited:
That looks exactly like the 2012 concept car. It looks like it even has the same rims....

2012_Geneva_Motor_Show_-_Honda_NSX_Concept.jpg

Last edited:
How about a brake cooling duct where the red arrow is ?? Might look good.

Attachments

• 2012_Geneva_Motor_Show_-_Honda_NSX_Concept.jpg
    2012_Geneva_Motor_Show_-_Honda_NSX_Concept.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 551
Honda are you listen that front end is Fugly

OK Black 94, so it needs some work. But I think the challenge for us critics is to offer a compelling alternative that still works within the current design theme. Let see if Prime can come up with something better. I offered my sketches above but they aren't getting any more love than the concept is.

So who among us has the solution?

Last edited:
TK stated that the production version will look better than the concept. That should scare most because that means that it will look different than what we have already seen. Honda is known for taking a beautiful concept and destroying it. The current NSX was actually an exception to this rule, but the CRZ went from stunner to, well...

With the engine in the back, I wonder whether the large front scoops will serve more form than function.

Ted Klaus at NSXPO said a lot of work had gone into the front end design with a lot of focus on air flow and cooling.
Presuming the radiator is in the front like our NSX's couldn't the scoops be part of the radiator cooling air flow?

I say, so far so good.

People bitch about the car being underpowered, now it's turbo. No one likes the wheels. IT'S A CONCEPT. Front end? Probably not changing all that much.

Looks great to me and I put my chips on the final product looking even better.

Back