• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

the wreck

Wow, it doesn't look good at all. Thankfully Honda engineered the car to protect the occupants as well as they did.

It's amazing everybody survived at 50 mph head-on and you have recovered to some extent.

I'm sure you are still progressing.

I fell and went splat in Nov 2009. I call it "The fall of 09." I was lucky I didn't end up worse than I did or dead.

In the hospital they asked if I had been in a car accident. I'm sure what happened to me wasn't even near what happened to you. I broke 4 ribs, dislocated & broke my right shoulder, had bruses and contusions on my right lung, kidney and liver. My shoulder is much better, but it will never be as God originally created it. Where my ribs broke are still tender. I suspect mostly because of the sharp break (pointed sharp bones). I haven't seen any recent x-rays.

I can only imagine the aches and pains you must still be dealing with... but it is good you were able to let it go... as far as not holding onto the offense of the drunk driver. I've heard unforgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. It seems to hold the person who can't move on into bondage. At least that has been my experience.

Thanks for sharing....

Back