• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TV Show My Ride Rules - My Car is Busy this Year!

Here is tonights post on My Ride Rules facebook

First Ever NSX

As some of you might know, they do not use a lot of imports so we have to show our NSX and imports the love.

Untitled-2.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/MyRideRules

Alex,

Great looking car and I really enjoyed the show. I thought you won hands down but of course congrats to all. You truly represented all NSX enthusiasts really well and obviously I believe you were robbed. Still though really nice job. By the way the color of your vehicle is magnificent. Take Care.

Thank you very much!

I had a great time and this was the first time seeing this episode myself.

I think the car looked great and I was able to represent for the NSX/Acura/Honda community.

Watched it here on the rig. I thought you would have won hands down too. I noticed the 545:smile: looks like you had fun.

did i miss the full episode? its not on the internet? any link

Last edited:
can you watch this online like the other ones?

watching it now:biggrin:
the winning hot rod is nice,unique, raw but certainly not stylish nor beautiful. the front does not flow well with the added-on-afterthought back end. besides, they are looking for an american ride for the show.
thx for representing the NSX community!

Watched the show. Few things. The two other guys were acting like total douchebags and you represented us wonderfully by not being overly critical of their cars and pointing out their strengths. You were a classy act. The lady with the red pickup is a real sweetheart. I can just imagine her baking cookies and whatnot. Her personality really came through. I wonder if you wouldn't have scored better if you had kept the stock NSX seats. PS I wanted to punch that guy for saying "Bottom line, it's a Honda". How typically unoriginal of him.

I dont think any of those rednecks probably other than the science nerd knew what an NSX was. Your car was easily the best!!!!

I dont think any of those rednecks probably other than the science nerd knew what an NSX was. Your car was easily the best!!!!

Clayton the lady with the red pick up was a pistol. She was a sweetheart and she absolutely loved driving all of our cars. She said she knew she would probably lose but she ended up winning by enjoying everyones ride.

The Ultima GTR guy (Jim) was a great guy, just quiet. Although he said "Bottom line, its a Honda" the producers told him to say that. They (producers) actually already have it in the brain which car will probably win. They are partial to American/older vehicles as you can tell from the past episodes.

Tim with the black 1934 Rat Rod was really nice and clean. There wasnt much I could say about how it was put together but it didn't drive worth a s*@t. I couldn't see out of it, there was an exhaust leak that lead back into the car making me dizzy and overall the car couldn't go over 50 mph; with that being said, it was a great car he built by hand...especially considering it is 80 years old.

I enjoyed the show. Seemed like some of the guys like Tim were not all that friendly. All the cars were really nice. Seemed like a great experience win or lose

Yea, bottom line it IS a Honda. We all know your car won. You represented well. Your car looks great. Congrats on a job well done.

Alex you should have been on the episode right after yours!!! They looked like they had a ball.

I was there, they recorded that episode behind my house and on the final day of filming, all of us (from all 5 Atlanta episodes) were there together for the entire day.

Alex, you nailed it with a great appearance. I don't mean that you looked hot (not that there is anything wrong with that- right Neal?) but you came across as an engaging fellow and not a DB. So you represented us very well.

SOURCENSX was cool enough to text me right before it aired. Coincidentally right about the time that the show started AT 10pm, Cody coaxed my NSX back to life and fired it for the first time. Almost to the minute. So it was even cooler to see yours right up until...

A bad storm hit. It killed my sat reception right as they were focusing on Alex and the storm stayed through the 2AM rebroadcast. DAMN! Now I have to catch it next Tuesday!

Back