• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

Went for a nice spirited drive this morning after work, lots of bugs on the bumpers. Had a nice wash and detail before covering her back up.

actually picked up the car on Memorial Day. cmc140 (chris) was kind of enough to work on my nsx. Now at 50k he replaced, crank pulley with ati super damper, TiDave HD crank pulley shield (overkill? sure, but why not). Change spark plugs, replace supercharger belt, swap out stmpo tp with Pride Rtp, install autovation pedals, Replace brake master cylinder, flush the ABS, then bled the entire system. Installed carbing rear strut tower (love it). he went as far as wash and detail the outside.. holy smokes, what a guy, what a guy. car feel brand new again.. super thrill. need more road time.
Next up i need an oil change and tranny fluid change. i don't remember seeing anything about it in the paper work.. so now at 50k, i need to get it done. That is all for now. Next winter: timing belt and water pump..

Last edited:
Some friends went for a cruise.. and my bud's Eclipse shredded a tire.

The NSX was the only car with a jack and lug wrench. Acura to the rescue. I've only owned the car for a month and already helped change 2 tires with it's tool kit. Even the little compressor has been a life saver since no one keeps their spares above.. say.. 15psi these days.

Beautiful day for a drive with the top off though!

I thrashing the living hell out of her today at Pukekohe Park Raceway my local track
GOPR0152_1433140891856_high.jpg

Back in Florida for the last 3 days. Four separate times had someone stop and complement me on the car and its condition. Driving the interstate down here is a dream compared to up north. Opened it up for some spirited driving. Feels so good to be back in the saddle! Feel alive and energized. Headed for some OCD cleaning in the days ahead.

I had just installed some new wheels and tires Friday, so yesterday I went to a "classic car cruise in" and rhubarb festival at the Montezuma Winery, in Seneca Falls NY. I sampled some Rhubarb pie and cake, and other goodies. I'm doing a few things to my car, to get ready for NSXPO in the fall.

Drove car to work today.had to dig it out from piles of bikes,toys,bags of stuff ECT. In garage.as always fired right up,didn't Skip a beat from last fall.

after everyone making me feel like a truck at the mini east coast meet this happend which i completed yesterday: uploadfromtaptalk1433869342214.jpg

Cleaned, polished, vacuumed, detailed the interior...

image.jpg

drove it to work today cause it was supposed to rain

Which suspension did you go with Parker?
i ended up with the BCs. from what i found/read, they didnt have the best reviews but they seemed to have the least amount of negatives so ta da! and its not like im really tracking the car

I wrapped up a weekend of Honda Day at ZMax with the family and friends.
Ran into quite a few NSX owners, all great people!
Of course I took the Carolina back roads home! Fun times .. four wide sfwd cars.

uploadfromtaptalk1434331739567.jpg

I had just installed some new wheels and tires Friday, so yesterday I went to a "classic car cruise in" and rhubarb festival at the Montezuma Winery, in Seneca Falls NY. I sampled some Rhubarb pie and cake, and other goodies. I'm doing a few things to my car, to get ready for NSXPO in the fall.

I was raised in that area. Great place to grow up. I remember winter, then the 10th of July.

Took her to SCW Performance in Carrolton, TX where Jeremy, his assistant John and myself (minimally) replaced leaky valve cover gaskets, cam seals and VTEC solenoid gaskets. Tough job but it turned out great and Jeremy was very fair with his labor charges :smile:

Tried out the F16 half cover this weekend. What a great addition. Great way to keep your glass clean while park somewhere. Light weight, easy to install and put away.

Thanks to Khrant!

F16%20Cover_zpsawnmd5fd.jpg

Tried out the F16 half cover this weekend. What a great addition. Great way to keep your glass clean while park somewhere. Light weight, easy to install and put away.

Thanks to Khrant!

F16%20Cover_zpsawnmd5fd.jpg

Intriguing! How does it do with keeping things cool in the cabin?

It does well. It's a very thin layer. I didn't have it under hot sun for too long, just a test fit. I pick it up cheap from the for sale area, it's was new but missing the bag which I really didn't care for. I think I paid $50 shipped, not bad for the price.

Intriguing! How does it do with keeping things cool in the cabin?

It does well. It's a very thin layer. I didn't have it under hot sun for too long, just a test fit. I pick it up cheap from the for sale area, it's was new but missing the bag which I really didn't care for. I think I paid $50 shipped, not bad for the price.

Thanks for the reply.

Please report back if you ever have it under the hot sun for an extended period.

I wrapped up a weekend of Honda Day at ZMax with the family and friends.
Ran into quite a few NSX owners, all great people!
Of course I took the Carolina back roads home! Fun times .. four wide sfwd cars.

View attachment 124793

I met you!

I met you!
Yeah man! I think between Sat and Sun there were 6 NSX's in total that showed up, not too shabby.

I didn't get to talk with the owner of the Black Turbo'd one unfortunately, really wanted to pick his brain.

Yeah man! I think between Sat and Sun there were 6 NSX's in total that showed up, not too shabby.

I didn't get to talk with the owner of the Black Turbo'd one unfortunately, really wanted to pick his brain.
yea that seems right. and i cant remember his name exactly, maybe pk can shed some light, but i kno it starts with a N. his turbo hasnt been on too long bc he said he still needed to get it tuned but it was a lovefab kit

8de73394f2c711959888b27b990f3cc0.jpg

This wasn't today, but it has been my latest install. Really happy with the results and can't wait until I test my SPG out on the track

Last edited:
Hrant said that the cover have been tested fine under the Arizona sun. I've had it out around 78 to 80 degree here in NY and it was pretty cool inside.

Thanks for the reply.

Please report back if you ever have it under the hot sun for an extended period.

Back