• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did you do with your NSX today?

I just got done washing it. It's been a long time since I got out the hose to wash it. Maybe I'll see LMR at the Irvine, CA Cars and Coffee in the morning. (Sat. 2-22-2014)

I drove it to Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA this morning. So much fun. I am really looking forward to our group drive tomorrow, in the Malibu, CA area. :tickled_pink:

Installed new Dali Racing 22.22mm Street/Race Swaybars. Great deal on sale!

I just got done washing it. It's been a long time since I got out the hose to wash it. Maybe I'll see LMR at the Irvine, CA Cars and Coffee in the morning. (Sat. 2-22-2014)

I'll be going next week when Jeff will be in town.

washed it, got the salt off,and took a beautiful drive in the country,redlined it a few times and bent it through some curves.

Warmed her up, put the tire pressure back up to 40; Drove around a few blocks close to the house and parked her back in the garage.
Felt great to shift a few gears and hear the angus again. It will probably be a few more months until the roads are all better, ughhh NY roads.

Drove my NSX to Austin with two GTR friends for the Texas Lambo Club Running of the Bulls, Esotico Italiano.

Attachments

• DSCN0637.jpg
    DSCN0637.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 495
Drove it to the gas station next to the NHRA drag races, free noise, lots of it
The Monster girl had her tent up, shot the shit with her, and I grabbed some gas and free drinks
then drove home... boring
I should have gone to LA this weekend and ran with Les and the gang instead :biggrin:

Had beautiful clear skies today and celebrated that by putting about 100 miles on the X.

Today's highlight was getting the finger by a guy on a sports bike. You know; the thumb:smile:

Today I stared at it under a cover. Then opened the garage, saw the salt on the ground and cried my way to work in my Mazda 6...

Attemped to bleed clutch system ... have got a damn airlock and just cant get the fluids to flow!!!!! :mad:

More tapping and pipe squeezing needed ... and a new syringe as the one a good owner gave me has snapped the lid ...

Frustrated ....

1) Started disassembling my custom front-mounted oil cooler and remote mounted oil filter, and starting the engineering on a passenger side mount version.
2) Taking off the Difflow in search of an effing exhaust rattle I picked up when I did the non-compliance beam last fall.
3) Cleaning the bottom of my car.

I watched her get covered in rain, ice, then snow. All in the same day..I die a little inside.. no garage. But dont worry, its triple covered. Sos cover, all weather, tarp waterproof to top it off.. over kill? I think not. Ocd? Well......

Last edited:
55w 5000k HIDs installed. Light smoke tint added to all side markers...
Pics pleas..

I did the 55w 6000k couple weeks ago, then got the LED bug.. Did the parking, turn signals and added DRL's...Just finished today with led bulbs in the tail lights and dome lights..

Only picture I have right now...PM if you need some other shots.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yesterday ...painted some calipers.
image.jpg

Today...I went got her tinted.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 276
Last edited: