• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats the funniest thing anyone's said about your car?

...I decide to end my stay at the diner and i go out to my car, as i open the door to the car, i turn around.. and the two "opel-lovers" are totally staring me down, and I display the biggest grin ever:biggrin::biggrin:

Perfect! :biggrin:

today:
Is that a 2009?

LOL

today:
Is that a 2009?

LOL

:biggrin: got that last night @ barnes and noble (went to get my daughter some books) .... this guy sitting outside was: "is that a new Honda? is that an 07?" ... I guess the pop up lights make our 91-01's 2 years older than yours lol

Oscar

I went to Rainbow Polishing in El Monte today and the guy asked me if I had the V8 or V6 in it. I told him it never was available with a V8. He didn't want to argue but he wasn't convinced, judging by the look on his face.

Exxon gas station two weeks ago. Why do you have Honda emblem's on a ferrari :cool:

My son and I got out of Supercuts today; there was a family stood near my car and waited for the owner of the car to come out. The husband approached me and said " There he is " .
He: " My wife is looking for a car! Was your car imported and what year is it?"
Me: " No, but I bought it from LA and shipped it up here, year 2000".
He : " Was it $30K?"
Me: "No, $50K and they don't make 'em anymore."
He: " Why?"
Me: " I guess that they did not make any money."

It is not funny, but he does not have a clue what it it.

This thread will never end...It will be even more and more funny... IMO
Congrats, we have chosen most spoken and most unknown/unrecognized vehicle in the world:cool:

yea ppl think its the Nissan NX.....

nissan-nx-parts.jpg

:redface: I dont see the resemblance?

well they both have wheels and windows...so it has to be an NSX.

last night a guy chased m down in a livery cab at least 10 miles to catchup to me and say "OMG thats an NSX, thats my dream car and your living it" I said yup ave a nice day sir, and he insisted I pll over and get out so he can take pics.

I went to the dealership the other day to have them do my emissions.. and all the service techs all came out and were taking pics with their cell phones.

More on the what is it, topic... I dropped my hottie 23 year-old daughter off at Burbank, CA Airport this month and she said when she was walking in, she heard some guys talking about the blue Ferrari at the curb.

More on the what is it, topic... I dropped my hottie 23 year-old daughter off at Burbank, CA Airport this month and she said when she was walking in, she heard some guys talking about the blue Ferrari at the curb.

is she single? lol :biggrin:

More on the what is it, topic... I dropped my hottie 23 year-old daughter

careful :rolleyes:
aheemm we're getting off topic

Last edited:
im in my garage, there is a ferrari 348 and the 2 nsx's. an older lady drives by and pulls down her window and says...

"thats a beautiful car, so are those two mustangs. ive always loved the mustang design"

lol i just smiled and said thank you

I applied for mine at Pen Fed CU online and the car was not even listed. I had to call and even then it took them 20 min to find it. But I got the loan.:biggrin:
Same thing happened to me at Pen Fed when I purchased mine. You really can't beat 3.99% financing

Last edited:
Shortly after I bought my NSX, we went to a large 4th of July picnic held at some co-workers farm. A good friend and his wife walked over to see my NSX. His first comment: "If your wife ever divorces you, I'll marry you!!"

I was getting in my car not too long and a kid was walking by and says " Look its a wanna be MR-2, I about kicked him in the face:biggrin:" Seemed to be just a hater, I just laughed and drove off!

I was getting in my car not too long and a kid was walking by and says " Look its a wanna be MR-2, I about kicked him in the face:biggrin:" Seemed to be just a hater, I just laughed and drove off!

I would have explained to him the MR2 is the wanna-be... :tongue:

technically the nsx is the mr-2 wanna be. The mr2 came out first in the 80's.

You can be technical if you want, but time is not a factor in my book! :biggrin:

The essence of the NSX was in the beginning stages of development in '84 when the MR2 hit the market. Of course, the MR2 had been in development itself for nearly 8 years, but IMHO Toyota missed the mark.
Sure, it was a great little car for chicks, :tongue: but the MR2 had NOTHING that could compare it to the NSX! :wink:

Last edited:
Last night I went to South Beach for the first time (on the NSX) @ night with a friend, got very lucky and found a sweet spot by the beach, I got amazed that people were taking pics of the car, considering that a F360 - F430 etc are common sight.

By the time I was getting ready to go back home (putting my targa on the trunk) i heard this Italian woman talk to her tourists friends loud ,,,, "Ma que bella macchina!!!" ... then they proceeded to talk about ... I got shy :D but i said, "Grazie, e una Honda NSX" then ran inside the car LOL and left ...

Good times!

Oscar

Last edited:
Back