• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX is this?

I was browsing through my gallery and stumbled across this NSX at the Nisei Car Show 2009 in Little Tokyo. I'm a new member here and a big fan of the NSX. I currently own a 350z and joined recently because I'm hoping to own an NSX in a few years. I'm not usually a fan of a wide body kit on an NSX, but this car was an exception :smile:

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

That's exactly what I was thinking. When I get mine I just plan on lowering it with some aggressive wheels. No body kit, no FI, and stock interior. This car is beautiful with just minimal mods. The 350z is my sports car, but I'm lacking a "super" car.....something with exotic status. The NSX fills that spot really well and my garage will look sweet with both those cars inside!

That's exactly what I was thinking. When I get mine I just plan on lowering it with some aggressive wheels. No body kit, no FI, and stock interior. This car is beautiful with just minimal mods. The 350z is my sports car, but I'm lacking a "super" car.....something with exotic status. The NSX fills that spot really well and my garage will look sweet with both those cars inside!

That would be nice. I unfortunately had to sell my 350z. I couldn't convince the wife one was a sports car, and the other a super car. :tongue: Btw, nice Z.... I recognize your username.

Back