• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

02 Yellow Lowered with HR Springs

Hi,

Will be picking my car up on Friday. Just had the HR Springs installed. My wheels are 18" Racing Sparco NT. When I added the wheels with the stock springs it really made a big wheel well gap. I am pretty pleased with the look, haven't had a ride in it yet though.

Pics were to big to upload here, so I just put them in my yahoo account.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/odenspike/my_photos

See what you think!

I definetly agree with that! I wasn't totally sold on the look of the wheels until now.

beautiful Racing Sparco NT's. Real oldschool. Man, where'd you find it? Hard to find. what size and offset?

jskim9 said:
beautiful Racing Sparco NT's. Real oldschool. Man, where'd you find it? Hard to find. what size and offset?

Yeah I didn't realize how hold school until I started my search for some new center caps, needless to say it ain't gonna happen! One guy told me there are still a few complete sets floating around Japan, but no go for just the caps.

I got them from another local board member, BlKeViL . Not sure of the offsets and for that matter the exact size. The rears I know are 18x10 w/275/35/18 and fronts are 18x8.5 ( I think, but not sure) w/225/35/18

Evoking, Very nice! Looks very clean.

Back