• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

04 NSX Red/camel, #jh4na21624t000084

04 NSX-T, Red/camel, #jh4na21624t000084, $70k

hello everyone,

sadly, but up for sale is an 04 nsx-t, red/camel, w/9088 miles, 6 spd. purchased new from acura of pleasanton 3/22/04 and serviced since at niello acura. no accidents/no dings/no children/no food/no rain. warranty until 3/22/08 or 50k and $600 tags just paid. my baby has been driven lightly on weekends and have ~60% tread left, handwaxed 6x since new. my wife and i own: 02 jag s-type, 02 boxster, 03 ram 1500 quad cab; and so again, strictly weekend and cruising miles.

what differentiates the 04 from the rest are standard cd changer, keyless security, gray stitching and a classy round titanium/leather shift knob.

the reason for selling (what's new guys), is because we are starting a family and my wife only wants one two-seater around, and being that the nsx is twice the cost of the boxster... :frown:

i live near sacramento, ca and my phone #916 847-5660. i dont own a digital camera, but you can call my service advisor at niello acura, tom moore 800 350-2299, and he'll tell you how perfect my car is (they are not allowed to wash my baby). anyone making such a big purchase should and is welcome to come see for him/herself.

just lowered the price for quick sale, $70k, serious inquiries only. my email, [email protected].

thanks for looking. kevin

Last edited:
Back