• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

04 NSX Red/camel, #jh4na21624t000084

04 NSX-T, Red/camel, #jh4na21624t000084, $70k

hello everyone,

sadly, but up for sale is an 04 nsx-t, red/camel, w/9088 miles, 6 spd. purchased new from acura of pleasanton 3/22/04 and serviced since at niello acura. no accidents/no dings/no children/no food/no rain. warranty until 3/22/08 or 50k and $600 tags just paid. my baby has been driven lightly on weekends and have ~60% tread left, handwaxed 6x since new. my wife and i own: 02 jag s-type, 02 boxster, 03 ram 1500 quad cab; and so again, strictly weekend and cruising miles.

what differentiates the 04 from the rest are standard cd changer, keyless security, gray stitching and a classy round titanium/leather shift knob.

the reason for selling (what's new guys), is because we are starting a family and my wife only wants one two-seater around, and being that the nsx is twice the cost of the boxster... :frown:

i live near sacramento, ca and my phone #916 847-5660. i dont own a digital camera, but you can call my service advisor at niello acura, tom moore 800 350-2299, and he'll tell you how perfect my car is (they are not allowed to wash my baby). anyone making such a big purchase should and is welcome to come see for him/herself.

just lowered the price for quick sale, $70k, serious inquiries only. my email, [email protected].

thanks for looking. kevin

Last edited:
Back